Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-14-2005, 06:31 PM   #21
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

I just can't believe some people are so gullible...
__________________

Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 07:15 PM   #22
Daemon Poster
 
Tulsileaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
I just can't believe some people are so gullible...
welcome to America, may I take your order?
__________________

__________________
(|141 73g ()7 (|33|/| 11143s| |_| z1|-|7 (|43s| |/|4> |_| |-|0|1
Tulsileaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 06:08 AM   #23
Fully Optimized
 
technoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,382
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
This is just another chance for technoman and other anti-microsoft fanatics to be angry... We all know Windows is the best OS out there.

Also the site is false. So nice try guys...

"Linux is dominating everything (slowly but steadily)."

No they aren't. That's really funny you say that.. so hilarious.. almost as hilarious as the site.

Here is another site you anti-microsoft nuts can look at.. i bet you would believe it as you did with that one.. so guillible...

http://www.theonion.com
First of all Windows is not the best OS out there, yes many people have it and thats because Bill makes us use it.

Linux is crap i agree but Mac OS beats Windows and Linux hands down, if you disagree why do all the pros use it?? i bet Microsoft develops there programs and graphics on Mac. One more thing what server does Microsoft use for there Hotmail??? its not Windows.

And we are well aware the site is false, Microsoft don't have there HQ on Mars thats just daft!

and whats that onion place about ???
__________________
~~~ tEcHnOmAn ~~~
technoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 07:44 AM   #24
Daemon Poster
 
Tulsileaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

the onion is a similar sort of humour site but on non-technical and political stuff.
__________________
(|141 73g ()7 (|33|/| 11143s| |_| z1|-|7 (|43s| |/|4> |_| |-|0|1
Tulsileaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 11:05 AM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default

Quote:
We all know Windows is the best OS out there.
Rofl, no it's not. There is no best OS.

And, have you ever tried the gentoo portage system? Probably no. Because if you have, you wouldn't be saying that linux is crap. Lol.

Quote:
Linux is crap i agree but Mac OS beats Windows and Linux hands down
Linux is crap? Really? On what basis?

Quote:
No they aren't. That's really funny you say that
In fact they are. Red Hat is becoming a popular choice for servers over Windows. I, however, am not a Red Hat fan. I use Slackware 10.1 and Gentoo 2005.0

EDIT: By the way, even Dell invested 99.5 million dollars in Linux servers this week. It was in the news.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 12:19 PM   #26
Fully Optimized
 
technoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,382
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

i just don't like linux
__________________
~~~ tEcHnOmAn ~~~
technoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 02:56 PM   #27
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Rofl, no it's not. There is no best OS.

And, have you ever tried the gentoo portage system? Probably no. Because if you have, you wouldn't be saying that linux is crap. Lol.
They are most certainly the best OS. And you can try to dispute it all you want.. Linux which is unusable for the common person is crap indeed.

Quote:
In fact they are. Red Hat is becoming a popular choice for servers over Windows. I, however, am not a Red Hat fan. I use Slackware 10.1 and Gentoo 2005.0
Nah.

nontechnoman:

Quote:
Mac OS beats Windows and Linux hands down, if you disagree why do all the pros use it?? i bet Microsoft develops there programs and graphics on Mac. One more thing what server does Microsoft use for there Hotmail??? its not Windows.
Very laughable. Mac OS doesn't even come close. It crashes more then Windows 95. So please spare us. The pros use it? Since when? Most professionals use Windows or Linux (giving rakedog credit on that one, but still linux is not usable for the common user). Microsoft doesn't even touch the unstable Mac OS. Hotmail uses windows.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 02:59 PM   #28
Daemon Poster
 
Tulsileaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,249
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Very laughable. Mac OS doesn't even come close. It crashes more then Windows 95. So please spare us. The pros use it? Since when? Most professionals use Windows or Linux (giving rakedog credit on that one, but still linux is not usable for the common user). Microsoft doesn't even touch the unstable Mac OS. Hotmail uses windows.
Mac OS is more stable than windows. Microsoft touches Mac OS very often and in inappropriate places.
__________________
(|141 73g ()7 (|33|/| 11143s| |_| z1|-|7 (|43s| |/|4> |_| |-|0|1
Tulsileaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:01 PM   #29
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsileaf
Mac OS is more stable than windows. Microsoft touches Mac OS very often and in inappropriate places.
No it isn't. In fact whenever I get a chance to use it, it crashes. It isn't stable. Mac OS is overhyped.. just like their dumb ipods.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 03:06 PM   #30
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool Removes Internet Explorer

ive used mac os, and i think its pretty good, i dont like windows because it always crashes, and is generally crap, and linux is pretty hard to use... need to figure out all the commands...

overall, id probably have to say that mac os is the best, but its pretty expensive (with a laptop anyway) so ive gone with windows, and a linux partition... if they sold the mac os cheaper i would go with that...
__________________

__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0