Microsoft Windows Built-in Items (IE, etc): Should they be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to even comment on this Multi-Cap fellow, he is just a very wierd person, and I don't care about his at all.

But I do respect you Rocker: as one of my two races of the Linux-Folk, infact you and Multi-Cap give a very good view of these two things. First there is the aforementioned "CRAZY HAIRY DISCUSTING LINUX-FOLK FREAK" - this is Multi-Cap who, not for the fact that he likes Linux bu for the fact that he is just generally unpleasant about everything he says and has no changing opinion (the Linux version of me a couple of days ago).

Then there is the nice Linux-Folk, who are just Linux-Folk and are generally nice - this is you Rocker. This Folk has grown since chatting on this Forum.

Also: Whatever Multi-Cap says about his language skills, or lack thereof he at the very least swears - the very lowest of insults. Your terminology is nothing to do with me, and if you have Majored (god knows at what level!) in English then you're twice as old as me and so it should be 'way larger' - if indeed way larger is something that an Enlglish Major would say!

Linux is good: but in a discussion with the Librarian at my school; a rather old lady who is not too Computer Handy in which we talked of open ended programming. She is a very general home user; and was scared at the idea that all the programming of an Operating System was free-to-all and so people could easily play with the exe's and sell that editted version on. Its a never ending circle of editing and at theend nobody will have any clue who or what has played with the programming! I think we all know that Servers will be running Linux until Windows catch up, and eventually surpass Linux; but as an OS Windows will always rule - there is no competition in the general user market.

Personally, I would like some Linux-Folk opinions on my Librarian's and my theory behind open architecture programming
and was scared at the idea that all the programming of an Operating System was free-to-all and so people could easily play with the exe's and sell that editted version on. Its a never ending circle of editing and at theend nobody will have any clue who or what has played with the programming! I think we all know that Servers will be running Linux until Windows catch up, and eventually surpass Linux; but as an OS Windows will always rule - there is no competition in the general user market.

Answer that!

k all of you need to get it straight i have just built a computer and i put in the BEST stuff possibe so listin to me when i say i know what i am doing k first AMD is the only way to go ABIT mother board just pick one they are all good go with the AMD 64 3500 or 3800 + prossecer i have to go but i will tell you every thing else to pic for your comp.

Well by all means tell us about this build but if you're going to post - post properly and take the time to say everything you mean to. Then of course; post somewhere that people other than us old folks are stil even subscripted to. Then post it somewhere where the thread actually pertains to the information you're attempting to give.

Personally I never trust somebody who starts a Sentance with 'k' because its just plain dodgy but beyond that; AMD is the only way to go? When you put Dual Xeon 3.2 2Megs in your Computer you're saying the only way to go is AMD? Very odd... :D Discuss it somewhere which makes sense please.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom