microsoft is planning to put out yet ANOTHER OS!!!

I think pretty soon, perhaps even during the summer, I'm going to start working on a duel boot system and trying to use Linux primarally. I think there's going to be a point where MS is nothing but spyware, in a sence. All the crap I've heard from their new OSs and all. Stick with a "GOOD" OS, and have windows as backup for anything Linux doesn't have a port for :p

Well there ya go, Vista will be a waste of money for those who buy it. Looks like it's best to wait a while and something better will coming along.

Not really, depends on how you obtain it, I know that evan a couple of mods on here are using Vista BETA, and we know where they got that from..

The_Other_One said:
I think pretty soon, perhaps even during the summer, I'm going to start working on a duel boot system and trying to use Linux primarally. I think there's going to be a point where MS is nothing but spyware, in a sence. All the crap I've heard from their new OSs and all. Stick with a "GOOD" OS, and have windows as backup for anything Linux doesn't have a port for :p
Windows -- Just For Emergencies

Lol :D j/k... but for you, it probably is :)

Lac3y said:
hey, companies do this all the time, the PS3 isn't even out yet, but Ken what's his name has said that he has loads of ideas for PS4. It's how they stay ahead of the game, constant improvement.

Exactly. Now once vista becomes outdated they'll just throw out Fiji because its already done. We wont have to wait years and years and years while they make a new os because its already made. Sounds like good business to me.

their so dumb

their are so many good links from that site including yet another version of ie7 and a bunch of other stuff check it out!

Back
Top Bottom