microsoft is planning to put out yet ANOTHER OS!!!

Man, they need to stick with one thing and actually get it out in time!

Good god poeple lets release a new one, give is a year or twos time and then talk about the next one! You don't finish with a product line, and the next day announce a new one. Personally microsoft has to relieaze this. Is it worth it? Are our customers really going care for the next release. Personally i'd be cool with XP for a other 2 or 3 years honsetly it don't brother me. I only upgrade when the programs I want to use no longer work as well. In fact vista is the last thing on my mind atm... XP is stable enough of an OS leave it at that.

I dont think that will happen too quickly, they havent thought it through enough.

Fiji..haha what a name!

joxley1990 said:
I dont think that will happen too quickly, they havent thought it through enough.

Fiji..haha what a name!

Its gonna go right down the drain, just like the water..ehh corny computer joke.. :cool:

I dont think Microsoft will stop at Vista. They will keep going, on and on. But they cant be planning this when Vista is about to be coming out.

Maybe it could be an OS for the future, but not before then. People will just be getting used to Vista, learning it inside out, learning how to crack it, and then fiji will come out.

Its just a stupid idea, I think they're proberly just thinking about money. Not that they need it..

hey, companies do this all the time, the PS3 isn't even out yet, but Ken what's his name has said that he has loads of ideas for PS4. It's how they stay ahead of the game, constant improvement.

I totally agree...

Windows fiji..just stupid! They should create a lite, live version next, that should be their next aim. A complete new kernal, a new GUI..the lot.

I do mean to write to express my views, but I dont think I would get a reply saying "Yeah, of course, straight away sir"

Back
Top Bottom