Michelle Obama's shorts.......

So we aren't supposed to wear shorts when visiting a desert? I always thought that was the right choice. Does every little thing the Obama family so make the news in some negative manner?

It's typical damn media. All politicians are more worried about how they look on TV now a days, and we truly are controlled by the media. There's the select few of us who look beyond our televisions, but the vast majority of the US watches either CNN or FOX and believes everything they see.

Frankly this kinda pisses me off the media even mentioned this. The media are just a bunch of opourtunistic d-bags IMO. Bitch and bitch, but don't do anything to support the country. They just critique everything everybody does, which is the main reason I only watch TV for Discovery Channel, That 70's Show and Scrubs. NO NEWS.

Like I said earlier, I don't agree with everything Obama says/does, but my god, who cares what she wears. As long as she doesn't look like a whore, who cares! Shorts are pretty typical from what I hear in hot weather..

I'm done with my rant now :)

The article says that basically the news reporters wanted something to talk about so the "made-up" a story about people bashing her shorts. No one anywhere can find a story that actually does it.

You have to keep in mind that this is sort of a fashion statement for a first lady. It's not very often (if ever) that a first lady was photographed in shorts.

With all that being said...WHO CARES!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom