Michael Jackson Dies

Well, I respect the man and hope he rests in peace.
I know from talking with my counselor facts like:
Usually if someone is raped / molested when younger and then that person continues the loop. They will usually be attracted to boys/girls of they age they where when the original attack occurred.

Grant it, that is NO excuse, it's just a reason of why he most likely had this "thing" for children.

Also I was reading up on him and it's said that he was passed off to men in hotel rooms by his father.

So there you are. The reason.

RIP

he didn't really die that young.

And that's such a stupid comment it defies belief...
he didn't die because he liked young boys, he died because he has a heart attack....

(is it too soon to start telling jokes about it?)

Farrah Fawcett died yesterday, quite sadly but peacefully of cancer,
she had the support of family and friends
When she got to the pearly gates St Peter welcomed her and congratulated her on her life and the work she had done.
He asked if there was one wish she could be granted what would it be.
She replied she would have liked to keep all the children safe.
Michael Jackson died a short time later..........................................

Huh. the news said he had disappeared, probably because he had given Michael too many meds.

Of course, it was CNN. I bet he didn't answer the phone once or something, so CNN makes up a whole story about it.

Huh. the news said he had disappeared, probably because he had given Michael too many meds.

Of course, it was CNN. I bet he didn't answer the phone once or something, so CNN makes up a whole story about it.

They later corrected the story on numerous occasions. CNN was the last to confirm the death of Michael Jackson, so they're very cautious on these types of details.

Back
Top Bottom