Michael Jackson Dies

Farrah Fawcett lost her battle to cancer today at the age of 62. I still have her poster. :(

You know how they say they die in three's. . .

Ed McMahon passed on Tuesday, then Farrah, and now Michael.
Man....I didn't hear all those.....where have I been?........lol

What a shame.

He/she died young because he/she liked little boys, end of story. :p

So, when you die, it will be o.k. because you were an asshole?

I had a lot of respect for this guy. Everything from his style to his music. I used to own a red leather jacket and white gloves. I moonwalked everywhere, haha.

RIP Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

There's many things he could've done to correct himself, I've got a little bit of respect for him, not much.

Easy to say that when you don't have all the pressures of being famous and an icon.

He was somewhat creepy, but you still have to give him credit where it's due.

We all knew it was going to happen eventually. Besides he did so much stuff to himself, I don't really feel sorry.

If that is true or not, he still did more in his life then you could do in ten. If I were you id get off his ass and either give some respect or just stay the fuck away from people who are you rude little bastard.

I never even cared for the guy, but he was still brilliant and the king of pop end of story. He deserves it where he earned it, period.

I think Michael Jackson is a tragic figure. I thought I should share a quote I encountered on another forum.

But, he's been crying for help since his mid-twenties. There's a great interview - I don't know his age - where he articulates how easy it is for him to be on-stage, but how he simply cannot relate to people on a one-on-one basis. As his fame grew, so did his agoraphobia. He changed his appearance, created childlike refuges, and repeatedly exhibited childish social skills. As appalling as it often was, it evidenced his trap. It is tragically sad that there seemed nothing could be done to save him from his fears.

he didn't really die that young.

And that's such a stupid comment it defies belief...
he didn't die because he liked young boys, he died because he has a heart attack....

(is it too soon to start telling jokes about it?)

Michel Jackson was very strange... No doubt about it. When I see pictures of his face, it still surprizes me how much he has changed. I still liked his music, though...

He was very weird but thats because of the childhood or lack of that he experienced. He was a legend and will be missed

Back
Top Bottom