Messy Wire Pics

Sorry Mental Liberator I didn't make myself clear, yeah I meant 50 blank CD's...It would've been awesome if they were music Cds but sadly not..

About your towerrecords.com question: I am not really sure what towerrecords is but I will take a screenshot of the program as soon as I get home form school (in about 8hrs).

And to David Lindon: oh please, please makes this a gallery...pleeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeee.

PS: I will have tidied my wires up even more by the end of today and so I will take another pic today. They are pretty tidy already, dont you think?

Thanx

cantona said:
Sorry Mental Liberator I didn't make myself clear, yeah I meant 50 blank CD's...It would've been awesome if they were music Cds but sadly not..

About your towerrecords.com question: I am not really sure what towerrecords is but I will take a screenshot of the program as soon as I get home form school (in about 8hrs).

And to David Lindon: oh please, please makes this a gallery...pleeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeee.

PS: I will have tidied my wires up even more by the end of today and so I will take another pic today. They are pretty tidy already, dont you think?

Thanx

Oh I get it, no problem, man if that were music cds, I would have ran to the store naked with a sock on my ****.

Towerrecords is a cd store that sells music, dvds, movies and stuff like that.

Yeah for music cds it's like 15€ here. But I thought that u pay $10 for a blank cd. That would be just crazy.

David Lindon said:
Shall we make this a gallery thread? 'Gallery: Networks'

this is nothing more than show us your spagetti mess of wires under your desk or around your computer. i don't think this needs to be in a gallery unless you find it interesting. ;)

---- Not mine !! ----

006_small.jpg

008_small.jpg

Picture-001.jpg

wow dave that's a load of computer's right there, you seem to love computer's as much as i do.

also those walls could use some color to them..

Back
Top Bottom