Messy Wire Pics

i no give it a chacnce it is 5 years old, if i can get a digital cam ill get a pic of it for ye ... hey what do ye expect for a teen's bed room? no wonder its messy .. and itds tidy no you havent seen a sturday mornin

neochivers said:
i no give it a chacnce it is 5 years old, if i can get a digital cam ill get a pic of it for ye ... hey what do ye expect for a teen's bed room? no wonder its messy .. and itds tidy no you havent seen a sturday mornin

I must agree. Saturday mornings are the worst. Or friday evenings, but then u really don't give a crap.

cantona said:
Yeah i got to choose between a 64mb USB thumbdrive or the 50cds and yes you choose the cds from your computer.

I purchaced it from a local pc shop just around the corner for
$159 (AUD) or $122 (US).

here is a link that explains in more detail about it:
http://www.imation.com/products/disc_stakka/index.html

and here is a link to where you can buy one:
http://www.imation.com/products/disc_stakka/where_to_buy.html

Holy ****, 50 cds is worth over 500 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would buy this thing, just to get that 50 cd offer....... what exactly do you mean by computer? Like you got to chose from like towerrecords.com or something?

Imagine if they added a CD drive in that, that will RIP all the cds in there onto the compuer for you, burn copies in a couple of clicks and read the music cd and played the cd.

O_O I WOULD PAY LIKE 300 BUCKS FOR THAT, of course with the 50 cd offer tooo....

look dell is to tie me over tfor the next 2 months n anyways whats wrong with it? above that monitor there is a tv so why not have a CB beside it, the antena is in the loft. sure anyway oppsite my comp is my bed ... phh sorta dont have anywhere else

oh no not networks, people wont know what it is about that way .. just call it "hall de fils" (my lovely french skills), as people will be like "what is that?" hmm *click*)

daemon said:
EXCUSE ME!? U pay $10 for one cd? U must be joking, right?

..............what the ****? How much do you pay? Some cds I've bought are like 14 or 15, but most of them are 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom