MESH computers any good??

JL10

Solid State Member
I'm looking at buying a new high end spec PC. Have heard MESH PC's are good, looked at website and like components etc. However, I have dug deeper online and it seems that they're not as good as they first appear. Any feedback on where else to go would be great. Thanks in advance.

Why dont you build your own? What do you mean buy high end, like for gaming, or video editing or what?

Build your own, fully custom and you save alot of money.

yeah we need to know what you are going to be doing with it before we can help you

Thanks for the replies. Sorry I wasn't more specific with my needs. I'm interested in doing video editing tasks mainly. Not really interested in gaming. Hopefully that helps. As for building my own, that would be the best solution but to be honest I know more than the average PC user and can do simple upgrades and hardware changes / tweaks...but to build a PC from scratch...I'm not too sure I could do that!!

I'm sure you could. Its a way to learn and you won't have to buy another PC again!

For video editing, go with a Pentium 4 spec :)

I'm sure others will help on the rest :p

Macs, BLASPHEMEY.

Pentium4 is probably the way to go if you plan on doing video editing, they seem to pull ahead of AMD in workstation situations.

Back
Top Bottom