Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you. Sorry about all that sun and heat and Santas in shorts LOL. Merry Christmas to the rest of this board as well.

Merry Christmas everyone

Today we are going to have a cooked ham, and just enjoy good company.

Hope you all have a good safe Christmas. :D

I love ham mr mixx! We are having a prime rib with all the trimmings which is our family's traditional Christmas meal.

We were going to have ham, scalloped potatoes and green bean casserole since we bought twice the stuff and had some for Thanksgiving. We didn't get it out of the freezer in time to make it today so it's for New Years Day.

Today we just nosh whatever we find in the fridge and pantry. :dance:

Today's menu: Glazed ham, ranch mashed potatoes, green beans, cracker salad, squash casserole, cheese potato casserole, mac & cheese, deviled eggs, coleslaw, chess bars, apple walnut cake, buttermilk pie, strawberry trifle, sweet tea.

The grandkids and nephew made out really good. The adults played Dirty Santa instead of drawing names but it worked out pretty well; I ended up with a $50 Amazon card, my wife got $50 cash. The only one who ended up with something they probably didn't want was the brother-in-law who ended up with a set of candy making equipment but his wife will make use of it.

Today's menu: Glazed ham, ranch mashed potatoes, green beans, cracker salad, squash casserole, cheese potato casserole, mac & cheese, deviled eggs, coleslaw, chess bars, apple walnut cake, buttermilk pie, strawberry trifle, sweet tea.

Dammit Trotter, you got me drooling all over my keyboard. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom