Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-23-2006, 02:52 AM   #41
Golden Master

Default Re: Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage
I'll hopefully get the christmas spirit after finishing work on Sunday at 4pm...heres hoping
You could be flying on Sunday, according to the latest forecast this morning, Saturday, the fog will be almost gone!, ring them first of course, happy holiday friend!

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:21 AM   #42
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Oh no, shall Unky Maurice come & give you a huggy-wuggy, & rock you to bye byes?
Lol

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:36 AM   #43
Fully Optimized

2 days left.. and no shopping done yet.
I'll do my shopping tomorrow.. thats what I love to do. ;-)
Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:42 AM   #44
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahawolf
2 days left.. and no shopping done yet.
I'll do my shopping tomorrow.. thats what I love to do. ;-)
Man, have fun with the crowds lol!
Old 12-25-2006, 05:43 AM   #45
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to MooseMan

ha ha merry Christmas everyone!!! yes it is the 25th and i am up at 5AM! surprisingly enough i actually slept like 5-ish hours! usually on Christmas eve/morning i can't sleep at all. I think the main reason is because i am not over excited about what i am getting because i don't even think it is here yet as much as i wish it was, i don't think it is. none the less, my Christmas eve was great and i am hoping i will find much good stuff at the tree this morning. merry Christmas too all!! and to all a good morning^_^
Old 12-25-2006, 06:42 AM   #46
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseMan
ha ha merry Christmas everyone!!! yes it is the 25th and i am up at 5AM! surprisingly enough i actually slept like 5-ish hours! usually on Christmas eve/morning i can't sleep at all. I think the main reason is because i am not over excited about what i am getting because i don't even think it is here yet as much as i wish it was, i don't think it is. none the less, my Christmas eve was great and i am hoping i will find much good stuff at the tree this morning. merry Christmas too all!! and to all a good morning^_^
At your age of 16, I remember I had my presents handed to me at lunch time, mainly because there was no room for a tree, I was born in a terraced house built in the mid 1880's, when the American west was being settled, I'm talking about 1947, when I too was 16, presents were more humble, usually a tie, handkerchiefs, things like that, children then were considered almost grown up....I was in the R.A.F., two years later.

I envy today's youngsters, probably having hundreds & more spent on them, but good luck I say!
Old 12-25-2006, 07:05 AM   #47
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
All the best to everyone at CF, even you brookie
Gee thanks, same to you Mick, er.....I think, yeah, 'course I do!
Old 12-25-2006, 07:10 AM   #48
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
At your age of 16, I remember I had my presents handed to me at lunch time, mainly because there was no room for a tree, I was born in a terraced house built in the mid 1880's, when the American west was being settled, I'm talking about 1947, when I too was 16, presents were more humble, usually a tie, handkerchiefs, things like that, children then were considered almost grown up....I was in the R.A.F., two years later.

I envy today's youngsters, probably having hundreds & more spent on them, but good luck I say!
Meh, alot of kids now-a-days don't know the true meaning of christmas. Christmas is just presents to them. Alot of parents support this as well, spending hundreds and hundreds. Spoilt, more money than sence. I am not a religious guy myself, but I know that I could easily survive Christmas without presents, they don't mean anything to me! Yeah yeah, they are nice to have, of course, but it's not what I look forward to at Christmas.
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:33 AM   #49
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
Meh, alot of kids now-a-days don't know the true meaning of christmas. Christmas is just presents to them. Alot of parents support this as well, spending hundreds and hundreds. Spoilt, more money than sence. I am not a religious guy myself, but I know that I could easily survive Christmas without presents, they don't mean anything to me! Yeah yeah, they are nice to have, of course, but it's not what I look forward to at Christmas.
Well said, I hope the Americans don't mind, but the parents over there that can afford it, spend far too much on their offspring I think, thousands of $$$'s for some, I'm sure that most are sensible, & it won't affect them later on in life, but there'll be just one or two that will turn out to be a greedy, nasty adult, not CF members, I'm sure!....ah oops, better stop posting, there's one, perhaps two who might make my posts disappear to the spam archive again, even today!
Old 12-25-2006, 07:33 AM   #50
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Naaa.. ill make sure they don't.. you ain't done anything wrong, yet

joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote