Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-24-2007, 11:27 PM   #51
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 145
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Come on now!!
I like this forum and all but the current banning threat is just nutz.

Peeps can't make comments on mods posts, can't post more than "X" amount per day, can't blow their nose while posting, plz......

just my 2 cents
__________________

Ocelot is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #52
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
Come on now!!
I like this forum and all but the current banning threat is just nutz.

Peeps can't make comments on mods posts, can't post more than "X" amount per day, can't blow their nose while posting, plz......

just my 2 cents
^^i 100% agre with all of that above
the ban button shouldnt be used as a threat if someone disagrees with a mod
anyway if someone cant take constructivve critisism they shouldnt be part of a large comunity of people

OOh BTW brookk field the main thing with the car is that you are happy , hell i might not like it but i dont have to drive it
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #53
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 349
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

I personally never could and never will buy a car that looks like that. You can call me a stuburn american if you want, but illl take better looking over fuel economic. Im not saying that a car has to be ugly to be fuely efficient, but for what ever reason car makers are making the newer vechicals (such as the hybrids) very ugly. With the exception of a couple I dont think I would ever purchace one of the new hybrids.
__________________
Check out this url, its not a scam you really do make money, i've been a part of it for a month and have made $30+ . http://www.treasuretrooper.com/245769
Also check out my Imeem http://infin1ty.imeem.com
Infin1ty is offline  
Old 04-25-2007, 04:06 PM   #54
BSOD
 
Furby123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 491
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Yes, I agree the ban button shouldn't be used as a threat if your getting on a moderators nerves, but the mods decision is final...Unless it is overridden by David.
Furby123 is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 08:25 AM   #55
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furby123 View Post
I didn't wrangle out of anything, the ban wasn't justified and thats that. I don't intend to annoy you I think you're a great mod and find it amazing how one can devote one's life to moderating a forum
how the hell wasnt it justified?

you were warned for constand spamming several times

you were banned for a week cause you didnt stop

you were told that if you continued when you got back you would be permanently banned

you continued when you got back

you were warned yet again

you were permantly banned


i see no reason to allow you back, and if i see ONE more spam post from you, it will be a permanent ban.
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #56
BSOD
 
Furby123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 491
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

I have no complaint if you permanently ban me IF you see a "spam post"

I didn't continue spamming when I got back. End of story.
Furby123 is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #57
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Sounds like you're starting to command people. "End of Story" huh?

It's over when I say its over.

It's over for the day.

You're unbaned in 24 hours, think things over if you really want to stay. I wont hesitate to Perm Ban you. I just don't like you, but I am giving you the chance to redeem yourself.
ArrizX is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 12:14 PM   #58
Daemon Poster
 
ilovepcs25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 995
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

im on furby's side sorry brookfield for hijacking your thread but i havent seen anything offensive or rude or insulting in any of furby's post's i think it's wrong that their is a limit on the number of posts we can make per day if someone want's to reply to every single thread/topic it is their choice.
Ive not been on here long but the time i have been here ive seen furby's posts and it just seems to me that because he isnt posting what you all deem as constructive post's someone is finding it within themselves to ban him for nothing more than having a say regardless of wether he is right or wrong.

Matt
ilovepcs25 is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #59
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepcs25 View Post
im on furby's side sorry brookfield for hijacking your thread but i havent seen anything offensive or rude or insulting in any of furby's post's i think it's wrong that their is a limit on the number of posts we can make per day if someone want's to reply to every single thread/topic it is their choice.
Ive not been on here long but the time i have been here ive seen furby's posts and it just seems to me that because he isnt posting what you all deem as constructive post's someone is finding it within themselves to ban him for nothing more than having a say regardless of wether he is right or wrong.

Matt
So Arrizx, Mark & I are wrong then?, have you been a member of another forum?, I have, Techspot, there, he wouldn't have lasted five seconds, you think the mods here are tough here?, huh, there you only had to breathe wrong!, so do us a favour, on this matter, keep your opinions to yourself please, just sit back & blend in with the majority of our members, I've had many years of dealing with people, so I think I know what I'm talking about. cheers.
Brookfield is offline  
Old 04-26-2007, 01:16 PM   #60
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe View Post
how the hell wasnt it justified?

you were warned for constand spamming several times

you were banned for a week cause you didnt stop

you were told that if you continued when you got back you would be permanently banned

you continued when you got back

you were warned yet again

you were permantly banned


i see no reason to allow you back, and if i see ONE more spam post from you, it will be a permanent ban.
what do you mean he hasnt posted any spam posts since he got back so whay has he been banned again , i say un ban him but still its your decision at the end of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepcs25 View Post
im on furby's side sorry brookfield for hijacking your thread but i havent seen anything offensive or rude or insulting in any of furby's post's i think it's wrong that their is a limit on the number of posts we can make per day if someone want's to reply to every single thread/topic it is their choice.
Ive not been on here long but the time i have been here ive seen furby's posts and it just seems to me that because he isnt posting what you all deem as constructive post's someone is finding it within themselves to ban him for nothing more than having a say regardless of wether he is right or wrong.

Matt
yeah i agree completely i have seen other members posting meaningless posts yet nobody has a go at them
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0