Mercedes A140 Elegance 1.4 LWB

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I wish I had the ability to edit every post authored by you so I could correct your run-on sentances.

Maybe so, but at least he uses english. The lack of full stops may be distracting but I can still understand what he says, fortunately most of the people whom come to this forum aren't too bad, but there have been some bad offenders.

Nice car, Brook. Looks like it's perfect for you. It's more efficient, saves money and does what you need it to do. Good choice and a wise investment!

Nice car, Brook. Looks like it's perfect for you. It's more efficient, saves money and does what you need it to do. Good choice and a wise investment!
Thanks, I've had some negative posts about that, but, all my driving life, about fifty years, I've had quality cars that look good & can really move, now I want to keep it down to 60, some others think I'm ready for that big scrapyard in the sky, not on your life!!

Thanks, I've had some negative posts about that, but, all my driving life, about fifty years, I've had quality cars that look good & can really move, now I want to keep it down to 60, some others think I'm ready for that big scrapyard in the sky, not on your life!!
Haha, cheers to that!!
28208052075.gif

:mad: Don't criticise my posts, got it???

OK, "Moderator." I'm just a lurker anyways, but when I do come to this forum all I see on the 1st page of the social lounge are your biased posts of how precious your UK is and how America is doing somethign wrong. 90% of your posts are criticism, yet when someone posts somethign about your grammar,or how your posts are repetitive or how your posts are nothing but run-on sentances you threaten them with a perma-ban. Who are you? From what i've seen, not a well liked moderator. Please, permaban me, you will only outrage more people with your powertrip. Who am I? I am a lurker, not an avid user of thse forums. It is sad that a new user who found this forum randomly on the internet has such negative views about one of their moderators.

You're back then, how did you wangle that then?, anyway, don't annoy me, or I'll PB you this time

:) I didn't wrangle out of anything, the ban wasn't justified and thats that. I don't intend to annoy you ;) I think you're a great mod and find it amazing how one can devote one's life to moderating a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom