In Memory of the Crocodile Hunter

before i heard about this, i always thought he was invincible. truly, whens the last time you've seen a guy who wrestled crocodiles for a living?... the world will miss him, he brought animals and humans closer together.

xguynameddavex said:
No.

I won't believe it.

He can make crododiles his slaves, and completely own them, but a stingray has the nerve to think he can be the end of him, im completely becoming a stingray hunter now.

I will avenge his death.
i'm coming with dave, i have my speargun in hand, wer gonna make a tropy outta that m***** f***'n stingray

and i really think that he was awesome, but its a tad bit ironic, that he wrestles crocs, and snakes and is killed by a normally nonfatal animal in a freak accident

well the way he was diving he couldnt have prevented it, had he moved to get out of the way it would have attacked, possibly other people (they get startled and feel threatened)

I've declared a global stingray hunt, ive already killed 10 lol (from floundering) but there are still some out there! whoever kills the most wins

I really liked Steve Irwin, it took a lot of guts to do what he did. He had a lot of guts to go out there and wrestle alligators, pick up snakes, and all that stuff. I sure as heck couldn't do it. I'm scared of birds, snakes, mice, you name it..... (i'm a coward). He has my respect for what he did. At least he died doing what he loved, I do feel sorry for his family though.

RIP Steve

Yeah, he was cool. I'm glad he died doing what he loved. He was passionate about it, and he had no fear against it. His death is so unfitting though...you would think he would be eaten or something by an alligator, but killed by a stingray?! Very unfitting death for such an adventurer.

alvino said:
Yeah, he was cool. I'm glad he died doing what he loved. He was passionate about it, and he had no fear against it. His death is so unfitting though...you would think he would be eaten or something by an alligator, but killed by a stingray?! Very unfitting death for such an adventurer.
likewise, ironic ;)

Back
Top Bottom