Memorial Day / Summer plans

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Has anyone got any plans ??

I may be doing some outdoor BBQ-n ;)

I want to do alot of grilling this summer, maybe hamburger's and hotdogs, and maybe Kabobs.

I can't wait to go swimming , and take the boat out on the water..

Re: Memorial Day / summer plans

mannn, jetskiing today and tmrw, and parties all summer, gonna be awesome

Has anyone got any plans ??

I may be doing some outdoor BBQ-n ;)

I want to do alot of grilling this summer, maybe hamburger's and hotdogs, and mayber Kabobs.

I can't wait to go swimming , and take the boat out on the water..

Full time work
Hamilton Pride
Toronto pride
Big LAN party at my house
Clubbing
Getting wasted a few times
Building a new computer

The grill, for sure!!!

I'll probably be inside during hot days, as my system can't really cope with hot weather. I might go in the pool, I'll try to get a dam camcorder.

Probably a LAN party.
I hope to get a job this summer. I've applied to so many jobs...

BTW, what's a Kabob?

Oh yeah those things! We call them chicken brochettes, etc. That's a Kabob...well, I learnt something new today!

i started my memorial weekend off by going to breaking benjamin and three days grace concert last night, now today (sat) me and brothers are all going cliff jumping into a lake, jumping about 25 feet not to high but high enough, then were going to be having lobster for dinner. sun and of course memorial day is still open. i want to visit some war memorials but no one wants to go w/ me

I heard of Kebab's but Kabob's just makes me laugh sounds like a micky take of Kebab's

i started my memorial weekend off by going to breaking benjamin and three days grace concert last night, now today (sat) me and brothers are all going cliff jumping into a lake, jumping about 25 feet not to high but high enough, then were going to be having lobster for dinner. sun and of course memorial day is still open. i want to visit some war memorials but no one wants to go w/ me

Swimming and then Lobster, now that's the life..;)

Oh yeah those things! We call them chicken brochettes, etc. That's a Kabob...well, I learnt something new today!

yer never to young or old to learn something new... :p

Cliff jumping? Oooh, I wouldn't be with you lol!

@mixx: so true!

Back
Top Bottom