Members referring to websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
WARNING TO MEMBERS Just recently there has been a rash of mostly new members posting, giving a website address where you are invite to win something, just now it was a free laptop, & I deleted the address.
I know it is technically spam, but I don't take further action in these cases, as the chance of winning anything is very faint, it's just a stupid thing to do, in future members are not to do this, if they do, after this warning, action may well be taken, SPREAD THE WORD!

**Keep reporting this kind of posts!

i did one of those once... don't do em...well i did the "get a free cell phone" and you have to do the LOOOONNNNGGGG servay and then complete "tasks" it started chargeing me 11$ on my phone bill extra. i had to cancel it and my parents were angry :D so don't do it...even tho i think this is something differant from what maurice is talking about still ... don't do it

Kalgatha said:
i did one of those once... don't do em...well i did the "get a free cell phone" and you have to do the LOOOONNNNGGGG servay and then complete "tasks" it started chargeing me 11$ on my phone bill extra. i had to cancel it and my parents were angry :D so don't do it...even tho i think this is something differant from what maurice is talking about still ... don't do it
Thanks, yes, I think that his was just a daft idea, probably thinking it was going to win someone some cash, but poor you , maybe your post here will make others think twice!

technoman said:
when i see these posts i report, they have to stop without postin IP address ;) ~Wombat~
David posts IP's and e-mail addresses of spammers. We are just following his lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom