The Member photos

Re: Member Photos

at ur ticker? are you 85 years old? lol j/k. whats wrong with your heart? been doing cocaine huh!!!

money_man said:
at ur ticker? are you 85 years old? lol j/k. whats wrong with your heart? been doing cocaine huh!!!

lol, you're so funny money man, whatever happened to piccys, what do you look like mr money, before you laugh at me

before i laugh at you? lol im still laughing. nah you dont wanna see me im the geekiest person you've ever seen. ask athlon64fx i've got the most highest quality pocket protector you've ever seen. and i dont like girls, i like bugs

money_man said:
before i laugh at you? lol im still laughing. nah you dont wanna see me im the geekiest person you've ever seen. ask athlon64fx i've got the most highest quality pocket protector you've ever seen. and i dont like girls, i like bugs

well, everyone is different, ah cmon, i look like a freak, but i dont care, i do want to see you

people, ive seen things b4 in my life, but Money Man, he just takes the biscuit, hes completly normal (and so am i, contrary to popular belief

naa it was discovered that i have a heart condition, a little murmur. its nothing big but they want it checked out to make sure that im not going to have a heart attack in battle or training or what ever on them. i should get cleared for it but u never know.

as for the coke, i tried sniffing that once but the ice cubes got stuck up ny nose!!!

yeah it does have blog abilities

doesnt look as cool as an MSN Space... but still, theyre ok cuz theyre more technically modified.

Back
Top Bottom