The Member photos

Except that's not beer, it's American p*ss.

sorry man, with all due respect, but do you think that if I am sober i would open a beer with my tooth? Let alone have the ability to differ between different types of beer in such condition ;) When I'm drunk, all I care about is the closest type of alcohol next to me :D and for some reason, I'm always one of the last ones to go to bed (usually around 7-8 am next morning ) At that point we are 3-4 ppl who are sooooo drunk that no matter how much more you drink, you cannot get more drunk .... lol

For me, beer is all about the drinking experience. It's no fun if you're just in it to get drunk and wasted. You drink it to enjoy food, company or just life.

For me, beer is all about the drinking experience. It's no fun if you're just in it to get drunk and wasted. You drink it to enjoy food, company or just life.

I agree. I like beer for the taste of it, plus it relaxes me. But damn it tastes so good and I just get carried away. My intentions are not to get wasted, it's just a natural phenomenon of alcohol consumption in my family. :D

beer-smiley.gif

sorry man, with all due respect, but do you think that if I am sober i would open a beer with my tooth? Let alone have the ability to differ between different types of beer in such condition ;) When I'm drunk, all I care about is the closest type of alcohol next to me :D and for some reason, I'm always one of the last ones to go to bed (usually around 7-8 am next morning ) At that point we are 3-4 ppl who are sooooo drunk that no matter how much more you drink, you cannot get more drunk .... lol

Guess it's unlikely for a sober person to open beer with there teeth, it's a bad idea.

You can always get more drunk though, I'm guessing you've never seen anyone drink till they die.

Srsly. Not really into beer though, I'd rather mix hard alcohol with something.

I've never tried coke and rum. I've done Monster and rum, but that tastes kinda weird. Same with Vodka and Red Bull, I'm gonna have to try that some time.

Back
Top Bottom