The Member photos

HOOOOOOOKAAAAAHHHH! lol

where and how did you land such a smokin' hot girlfriend, Lamb?

HOOOOOOOKAAAAAHHHH! lol

where and how did you land such a smokin' hot girlfriend, Lamb?

I love the Hookaahh man, i feel so relaxed after one of those!!!

I met my Girlfriend in Belgium , when i was over in Europe for Oktoberfest (we made a great connection but our time was brief), we stayed in brief contact for 5 months and then decided to meet in Vancouver, as she was planning to move to New Zealand... We met and stayed together for 4 days and just hit it off, to the extent that she just recently flew down to Nashville for 3 weeks and is going to be moving from her small island where she lives in Canada to here at the end of June. We are then planning on traveling/living in different parts of the world...

Ohh and she is a Highschool teacher too by they way ;)

Soo ya its a crazy story but i love it! and her!

I met my Girlfriend in Belgium , when i was over in Europe for Oktoberfest (we made a great connection but our time was brief), we stayed in brief contact for 5 months and then decided to meet in Vancouver, as she was planning to move to New Zealand... We met and stayed together for 4 days and just hit it off, to the extent that she just recently flew down to Nashville for 3 weeks and is going to be moving from her small island where she lives in Canada to here at the end of June. We are then planning on traveling/living in different parts of the world...

dude, that sounds like a story you see in the movies. Incredible.

and i miss hookah. I havent smoked it since i lost touch with my good friend. Maybe I will pick one up this summer.

Lets see the sexy chav:

2282712582_bc1dd0f17d.jpg

... ... Why is it that all the hot high school teachers live in Canada? I though HS was bad, then then there was college...

... ... Why is it that all the hot high school teachers live in Canada? I though HS was bad, then then there was college...

Hhaha I have no idea, she is from a remote island off the coast of BC lol, I havent been to many Canadian schools "as in none" so i cant tell you either way lol....

We went to a Nashville Predators game last night and had a blast!

Back
Top Bottom