Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-31-2008, 06:39 AM   #3451
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: The Member photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sek3o1 View Post
lol ok ignorance is bliss i dont take roids and i bench 345 i got friends on it that lift 480 at a body weight of 185 pounds. Just pumps steel all day i dont think so that is just a stupid statement pd!!!Steroids mimic the bodies test, and make u extremely powerful so much so you tendons can tear because your muscles get so strong.

plzzzz don't talk like you know about gear,research people actually add 100 pounds to there bench in a cycle dude maybe 150 to their squat.ppl that take roids do all kinds of sports,it makes u bigger stronger faster....Thats why America won the most medals at the Olympics and guess what alot of Pol tested positive.

you probably only have slow twitch fibers from the sports you do, i dont see you hitting the deep fibers at all.

And this is why the literacy rate in America is so low.

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:21 AM   #3452
Daemon Poster

i admit alot of my stuff is hard to read, because i don't put punctuation in!

but you just said a load of bullshyt pure and simple,steriods is a means to greater achievment.

if you were stronger then me go deadlift 535 pounds and clean and jerk 300 pounds you do that and then ill agree with u.

i lift weight to help me in mma and just to have something to do, i enjoy it very much.

i'll prolly never have a fight but its what i like too do,but saying cuz you fence and crap your strong thats idiotic.

thats like me saying i have a duel core celeron pc and i added a agp graphics card to it "my pc probably out performs most high end gaming machines"

not going to happen.

2 gigs of ram
sek3o1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:49 AM   #3453
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Listen, I am not bashing on you, I am just saying that being super pumped like you are from roids or lifting isn't going to help you. You might have mountains of muscle, but the muscle you have is bulk, and that is that. You would be rubbish in a fight 'cause you are probably neither flexible nor fast. You might be able to knock a person out with one punch, but what good is that when that person can just dance around you?
Old 01-31-2008, 09:33 AM   #3454
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LambOfGod

There is alot of bench "lifiting" on this thread.

I think it would be a good idea to get back to what it was created for.

PICTURES
LambOfGod- Q6600 g0 @ 3.06 Ghz * DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS * Antec 1200 * Rosewill RP550 PSU * EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked *WD 74GB Raptor * 2 X Seagate 1TB 7200.11 (RAID 1) * 4 GB DDR2 1022 GSKILL 5-5-5-13 * Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit/Windows XP 64 Bit
LambOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:06 AM   #3455
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Steemax Send a message via MSN to Steemax Send a message via Yahoo to Steemax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 View Post
do you find those hookahs with the small bases are a bit tippy? I like the ones that widen out a bit more. Also the two hoses is sick but lol sometimes its a pain cause one person steals the entire hit haha.
this hookah is anew one.. not tippy at all, its got likie an extra lip from the bottom that goes out if you know what im trying to say.

and for only 23 dollars it came with check valves on each side that evens out the smoke going throguh both when both people are taking a hit.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:09 AM   #3456
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
There is alot of bench "lifiting" on this thread.

I think it would be a good idea to get back to what it was created for.

PICTURES
Hehe, I posted mine up..
Old 01-31-2008, 02:48 PM   #3457
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to CompMan

Not that big Thelis
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:06 PM   #3458
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steemax View Post
this hookah is anew one.. not tippy at all, its got likie an extra lip from the bottom that goes out if you know what im trying to say.

and for only 23 dollars it came with check valves on each side that evens out the smoke going throguh both when both people are taking a hit.
Hookahs like that are actually more stable than it seems. My vase is shaped kinda like an actual flower vase where the bottom tapers inwards a bit. It looks kinda unstable, but it's fine if you set it down.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:31 PM   #3459
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Steemax Send a message via MSN to Steemax Send a message via Yahoo to Steemax

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
Hookahs like that are actually more stable than it seems. My vase is shaped kinda like an actual flower vase where the bottom tapers inwards a bit. It looks kinda unstable, but it's fine if you set it down.
ah yeah i getcha, im getting together with bunch of friends on saturday for a hookah session, should be fun
Old 01-31-2008, 04:54 PM   #3460
In Runtime

AHH freshman year was so much fun, and i was in better shape too

love the farmers tan, thats what landscaping will do

My setup: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+, 2Gb A-data ddr800, MSI K9A2 CF 790X, MSI 2600XT T2D512EZ, Samsung DVD-RW, Ultra 500W PS Vseries, Maxtor 80Gb, Aspire Mid-tower case, Windows xp Home, Westinghouse 19" LCD
kostonbleeds is offline   Reply With Quote