The Member photos

I'm 14, 5'4" 105lbs and I barely work out. :)

DSC00902.jpg

this is like that one muscle thread that Jizuke started lol, only its in the members photos, I was gonna post in that but it was too old...

I'm 14, 5'4" 105lbs and I barely work out. :)

DSC00902.jpg

my advice to you is to make sure you keep your weights relatively light. You don't want to be strength training at 14 years old. I don't know what you do to work out right now but im just giving you some advice. A buddy of mine got into working out heavily at your age and he's about 5'5". He basically stopped growing taller in junior high. Although he is about as wide as he is tall...

well currently my bench routine is......i start up by warming up with the bar then i jump to 135 for 20 reps then i go to 225 for 15 reps these are shoulder width apart grip what most ppl consider the avg grip........then i get into my working sets which is 265 for 12 reps then i go to 285 for 4 sets of 10.i do these wide grip which im much stronger then normal grip

i then do 225 for 5 sets of 5 for close grip bench. then ill either do incline presses with 205 for 5 sets of 10 or i do pull overs depends on week too week.

in high school i was the number one weighlifter in 154 pound weight class sometimes i would go to the 169 because i totalled 610 that would be a combo of clean and jerk and bench(310 bench press and a 300 pound clean and jerk), i had to quit though b4 state because my mom got cancer and i had to take care of her but i think i would of placed 2nd or third at state if i competed.

i plan on doing powerlifting meets soon i usually lift with guys who way 230 or more because ppl my size are weak.i do all my lifts raw which is without equipment.

if you don't have weight equipment you can make some great gains with your natural weight if i go out of state with family or something ill do some push ups with my brother laying on my back he weighs 185 and its a great chest workout!

Back
Top Bottom