The Member photos

How much do you guys bench? And how much do you weigh?

I do pretty well for my weight, 5 reps I can do about 160, I weigh 145.

I top out at 185, and I weigh 155, but I am not buff, just corded with muscle lol. I burn all excess stuff off with sports.

It sucks lol I'm a swimmer, and swimming doesn't use your biceps very much. Mostly triceps. So I have to work on bench press, pushups, etc on my own outside of practice.

bench press and push ups work your pecs, and triceps mostly, and theres nothing wrong with having big triceps they are actually stronger than your biceps.

Nooo, it's your biceps. I do have massive pecs though :p From all the pushups from being late to practice, haha. Also pull ups, depending on which way you place your hands it works your biceps or triceps. Biceps are palm facing you, triceps are palm facing away. I own at the triceps, biceps I'm okay at.

How much do you guys bench? And how much do you weigh?

I do pretty well for my weight, 5 reps I can do about 160, I weigh 145.

I just put up 290 Tonight actually (bench press, shoulder length grip, No help, feet on the floor. Just someone watching) my previous best was 285 a couple months ago.
as for weight I hover around 195-200 lbs

A year ago I weighed in at 175lbs, so i gained 25lbs... I'm 6'1 hight wise too

You know that alot of people find extreme amounts of muscle un sexually attractive?

Me one of them :p

Nooo, it's your biceps. I do have massive pecs though :p From all the pushups from being late to practice, haha. Also pull ups, depending on which way you place your hands it works your biceps or triceps. Biceps are palm facing you, triceps are palm facing away. I own at the triceps, biceps I'm okay at.

Pushups are an awesome exersize. I've gotten into doing elevated pushups (feet on a chair) with a 45lb weight on my back. Thats a good workout you should try it!

HHaha Chris.. Well it could be different for you, but I definitely wouldn't want a girl that's buff, but a little abs/ass are okay :)

Back
Top Bottom