The Member photos

Dont get me wrong i do still have some designer cloths , i have this fcuk jacket i was wearing earlier for example but everyday clothing is a cheap pair of jeans like £15 and a t shirt like £10

thelis you rich git! lol

i feel comfortable in whatever i can afford.. im only on apprentice wages, so whatever is at north weald market does fine for me :) i spend the majority of my time at work anyway, and we have work T-Shirts for that.. so 'designer' jeans dont really appeal to me.. id rather spend my money on something silly like food or rent..

Is that prom or homecomming?

neither. it was my sister's birthday like two weeks ago :]

about designers. i went shopping a hollister once. bought two things:: a shirt and a sweatshirt. spent $70. Yeah im not doing that again. typically american eagle is more affordable and still perfectly 'acceptable' for the dreaded girl-world. unless of course you guys want to start chipping in for a poor college student :D lol jk

I have bought items from american eagle in the past. Not anymore. Out of all the stuff like aeropostale and stuff like american eagle.

Yup, like food, computers, more food.... It's all good. If you have a Steve and Berry's around you, they have great jeans for either $7.99 or $8.99.

+1 rep right back at ya.

hear hear,and no i dont got a steve and berrys round here.r they states only?and speakin of food and comps,I WANT MY LICENSE!!!!lol cant wait till i get my G1 then G2 p.s im in canada:D :cool:

p.s thnx for the rep

Well i felt left out not posting shirtless pics, pics of my clothes, so here we go. I was sadly missing from this thread.

Me
511200754126pmal1.jpg

My closet last year, it's quite full, which explains alot.
1000582nw2.jpg

Booze.
p1010006sw5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom