The Member photos

o yea 1+ rep for that:cool: i like $15 jeans too can spend more on other things that way

Yup, like food, computers, more food.... It's all good. If you have a Steve and Berry's around you, they have great jeans for either $7.99 or $8.99.

+1 rep right back at ya.

If you have NYC around you...... Those jeans were on sale too :). I'll post up pics of more of my stuff later.

I weat 10 buck Levi Strauss jeans. I don't see the need for expensive pants. They are kickin' sweet pants. I am cheap too.

Yeah i am pretty cheap , my most expensive pair of jeans cost like 50 buckes but most the time i wear cheap jeans

I would normally expect to pay about £35 for a pair of jeans from GAP or somewhere. £35 is about $70 at today's exchange rates, and I thought the US was cheaper for most things!

I don't tend to spend vast sums on clothing, you can look good without breaking the bank if you know what to do and where to look.

I can see buying really expensive pants in NYC. NYC is a little more higher standards than my midwestern people. We don't care. There is a few people that spend some money, no more than 60 bucks for pants I think. I like to see all the fake gangsters in the midwest.

I would normally expect to pay about £35 for a pair of jeans from GAP or somewhere. £35 is about $70 at today's exchange rates, and I thought the US was cheaper for most things!

I don't tend to spend vast sums on clothing, you can look good without breaking the bank if you know what to do and where to look.

I usualy spend about £15 at asdaor tesco lol buying cheap ass jeans . still they last i suppose

Levi Strauss jeans last forever. They have never ripped overly or anything like that. I do have a couple cheap old pairs from like 2 years ago that have a couple rips and paint all over them. Those would sell at a high price at Hollister. Have you ever seen the jeans that have holes and paint on them when you buy them? It is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen.

I used to wear expensive jeans like Levi 501s and other designer names but its a peers thing really, trying to act:cool: for or around your mates and the birds of course but once you settle down and have a family the motivation slows down, I buy cheep jeans to knock about in now, ranging from £10-£35 depending on where I buy them from, PRIMARK is an excellent store or TKMAX.
If I'm going out thats a different kettle of fish, Smart trousers and a RALPH LAUREN or BURBERRY shirt, nice black or brown shoes JAZZ/YSL/LYNX aftershave.

I just feel good in expensive, designer clothing. I guess it is a comfort thing. Whatever, to everyone his choice.

Back
Top Bottom