The Member photos

Na i dont box mate, its just a local leisure centre gym, not an LA fitness one. Just started back last week because of an injury, so im just at the local gym to get back into it again, then il head back to my normal gym

Raffaz said:
Na i dont box mate, its just a local leisure centre gym, not an LA fitness one. Just started back last week because of an injury, so im just at the local gym to get back into it again, then il head back to my normal gym

Have you ever done boxing, you should try it, you have the body for it ( in a NON gay way)

I bet you would class for heavy weight as well..

Na, ive never done it mate, just havent got the time to be honest. Wouldnt mind a try tho, if i had more time.

Raffaz said:
Heres a pic of me in the gym the other day.
Jeez, you look nothing like I thought, I had you down as a skinny short guy, with a mop of dark tousled hair, no offence!!, who would dare offend you anyway, if you get into fights, I'd hate to be the other guy, I'm 6'2" & was pretty muscular years ago, but I still wouldn't of thrown the first punch!, no way.

Brookfield said:
Jeez, you look nothing like I thought, I had you down as a skinny short guy, with a mop of dark tousled hair, no offence!!, who would dare offend you anyway, if you get into fights, I'd hate to be the other guy, I'm 6'2" & was pretty muscular years ago, but I still wouldn't of thrown the first punch!, no way.

No offence taken lol

Back
Top Bottom