old_me_168.jpg

Junior Year, 2001

to this:

oldme2_168.jpg

End of summer, 2004

to this:

camoduo.jpg

August 2006

and I still don't have an upper lip!!!!!!!! :( LOL!!!

I've got one of me here somewhere where I'm like 9-10 and I have a mullet like hairstyle!

Clutch said:
I've got one of me here somewhere where I'm like 9-10 and I have a mullet like hairstyle!

lol i dont know if the mullet will beat that haircut in the first pic LOL!! haha....yeah im sorry to make fun and in fact who didn't go through that phase where parting your hair was cool? I did it when i was in elementary school.

Ð88 said:
lol i dont know if the mullet will beat that haircut in the first pic LOL!! haha....yeah im sorry to make fun and in fact who didn't go through that phase where parting your hair was cool? I did it when i was in elementary school.

I did it in 2004 when My hair was really long and I didn't find out until after I cut it off that a few of the girls I had serious hots for at the hospital thought it was "really sexy".
cool-smiley-030.gif
spank.gif

here's a good one where me and my little bro both have REALLY BAD HAIR CUTS!!!!!! I'm 12 here and he's 7, it's right after my mom and dad split, that's why our eyes look like shit!

famport_192.jpg

BTW< my mom looks younger now than she did than. :confused:

HA!!!! I just noticed my little bro looks like Harry Potter!!!!!

Yeah, and none of us have upper lips. It was a freak accident during Chernobyl, but totally un-related. There was a massive cow explosion and chunks of cows landed everywhere. One piece got stuck and orbited the world for 3 and a half years until that fateful day when it finally came down, striking our car and in the resluting accident, all three of us lost our upper lips. Not a single other injury was sustained, they just vaporated, as did the cow chunk.

:rolleyes: :D

Clutch said:
Yeah, and none of us have upper lips. It was a freak accident during Chernobyl, but totally un-related. There was a massive cow explosion and chunks of cows landed everywhere. One piece got stuck and orbited the world for 3 and a half years until that fateful day when it finally came down, striking our car and in the resluting accident, all three of us lost our upper lips. Not a single other injury was sustained, they just vaporated, as did the cow chunk.

well at least your honest about it...lol....j/k ^^
_____________________________________ U

~mr mixx~ said:
Clutch said:

well at least your honest about it.

I try. I don't like when people lie to me, so I tell everyone the truth. You know, like when they say treat others as you want to be treated.

Back
Top Bottom