The Member photos

Yeah. He is a good looking kid. Just needs to decide what to do with his hair. You got time, you're still young, but I'd recommend a "flip".

SINP! I guess I can try imageshack. Even tho they suck!

old_me.jpg

For the record, I went with tripod. :(

And of course, they suck too!!!

Nice tripod image logo, huh?

http://vashsv8.tripod.com/Clutch/old_me.jpg

try that.

Clutch said:
I'm not gonna ask why there are pastel sheets on your friends/your bed. :rolleyes:

What's special about pastel sheets? Do they hide "stains" better?

And i think the hair is great, and it doesnt need a "flip".

Clutch said:
I'm not gonna ask why there are pastel sheets on your friends/your bed. :rolleyes:

What's special about pastel sheets? Do they hide "stains" better?

And i think the hair is great, and it doesnt need a "flip"

Clutch said:
It was supposed to be funny. Maybe if I wasn't smiling in that pic it woulda looked more mafia-ish. It's supposed to be our "Mob pic" and those lines are from mob movies.

"ah, i see said the blind man" i think if you had a kango hat , then i think you would look real gangsta...lol

Clutch said:
Yeah. He is a good looking kid. Just needs to decide what to do with his hair. You got time, you're still young, but I'd recommend a "flip".

SINP! I guess I can try imageshack. Even tho they suck!

old_me.jpg

For the record, I went with tripod. :(

And of course, they suck too!!!

Nice tripod image logo, huh?

http://vashsv8.tripod.com/Clutch/old_me.jpg

try that.

Ill put them on my server if you want..

joxley1990 said:
Ill put them on my server if you want..

Hey, thanks for the offer bro. I'll use my GF's website later sometime. Either that or I'll make a fake page on tripod and give a link to it. It's not the best pic I've ever taken and makes me look like crap next to the ones I have posted already.

I alos gotta get the one of me and my "little" brother. He's 6'2", 230~lbs and 17 years old. If he didn't have asthma, I'd make him a football player.

Back
Top Bottom