The Member photos

Chimaera said:
Hey Maurice, For some reason I imagined you dressed like the stereotypical mafia gangster with a cape...
Hey, watch it bambino, or a couple of da boys'll be round with da razors, but not to shave you!
dirol.gif
dirol.gif

Maurice, you look either tired or stressed on the second pic. Maybe it's just the sun glaring at you or something. But, you're always with the ties and shirts :)

lhuser said:
Maurice, you look either tired or stressed on the second pic. Maybe it's just the sun glaring at you or something. But, you're always with the ties and shirts :)
Yes, nearly always shirt & tie, all my jobs, since school, required it, [ a l-o-n-g time! ] l don't own a T shirt, pair of jeans or trainers, that's just me,.

It probably was the sun in my eyes, the rest is down to age, I can't stand too long in one spot, but I can walk miles.

You look very fit and healthy for a guy your age.

maurice2pi4.jpg

whoa. you know who you look like in that top pic ? the guy who plays in 3rd rock from the sun...i love that show..it busts my gut...

not making fun of you, just saying you look just him. i know you probably dont know what show i'm talking about, it's from the USA. i'm sure alot will agree with me though.;)

~mr mixx~ said:
whoa. you know who you look like in that top pic ? the guy who plays in 3rd rock from the sun...i love that show..it busts my gut...

not making fun of you, just saying you look just him. i know you probably dont know what show i'm talking about, it's from the USA. i'm sure alot will agree with me though.;)
I do, we get that programme over here, & I watch it sometimes, which character do you mean?, I'll keep a look out!

mark thorpe said:
lookin' good maurice, how tall are you? you look pretty tall there..

nice garden too..

Everytime one of you says his name I think of the guitar part from "The Joker" by The Steve Miller Band! "Some people call me Maurice. Waaaahh waaaaaaaah!" :D :D

mark thorpe said:
lookin' good maurice, how tall are you? you look pretty tall there..

nice garden too..
6'2", yes, I enjoy the garden, I have to get a gardener in to keep it tidy these days, at £10 an hour, that's cheap, I bet it costs double that, where you are, I use to love doing it myself, but there you are, it comes to all of us, I'm hanging on in here, when I can't fend for myself any longer, I intend to move into a sheltered apartment in town, then I shall miss the village & countryside, although the one I've picked out, is on the edge of Newport, & one side I can see the trees etc.
I send the snaps via Fast Stone image viewer, I didn't put them there, each time I save to My Pictures, it copies them to there, do you know of it?

Back
Top Bottom