The Member photos

raven donkey said:
How many people can read hex if only you and dead people can read hex?

Start using reputation points!!! dude hex isnt very hard im 14 and i hex my games alot, its simple by the way here is me
x1pxzZ39wV--_fwx9nDAEmdU8Y5LaF3HTbbuH5hfwHoDJiXiXfXEPC3n3-up7lV7PSn_ffBftxGIf2WdiEgVsM-X0robf0WRLDYoiCfaynH6ZT_LorXsEdSyb77evrzdGW1tPQEyYZXquQ

Your 14? Wow.. no wonder there was many pointless posts on hacking and such :p

Steff said:
Your 14? Wow.. no wonder there was many pointless posts on hacking and such :p
He can't "hear" you, I PB'd him, most of his posts were rubbish, most mods have a kind of 6th sense, & reported posts help, make one straight away, if you're suspicious, if you're wrong, no harm done, keep 'em comin' quite a few PM me, sometimes the b*gg*rs :mad: are dealt with more quickly that way!

Brookfield said:
He can't "hear" you, I PB'd him, most of his posts were rubbish, most mods have a kind of 6th sense, & reported posts help, make one straight away, if you're suspicious, if you're wrong, no harm done, keep 'em comin' quite a few PM me, sometimes the b*gg*rs :mad: are dealt with more quickly that way!

You can always view the forums after you sign out if your banned, or create anew account. He's probolly reading my post right now

Brookfield said:

Yea I was quite worryed when he was asking about hacking, then looking through other posts that he had posted, I will do that next time though! thanks :)

Brookfield said:
He can't "hear" you, I PB'd him[/QUOTE=Brookfield]

Lol, Of course he can "hear you", just because you banned him doesnt affect his ability to use the internet. Lol, how much power do you think you have :p , lol just kidding.

scotty_35345 said:
Brookfield said:
He can't "hear" you, I PB'd him[/QUOTE=Brookfield]

Lol, Of course he can "hear you", just because you banned him doesnt affect his ability to use the internet. Lol, how much power do you think you have :p , lol just kidding.

i didnt know that we could hear typed words o_O

Back
Top Bottom