The Member photos

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

cileskot said:
man, you just look so much older than how old you really are lol. i think you could pass as a 30 yera old, seriously
He's 18, 19 in a couple of months, yes I agree, he looks very mature, & why not, men are mature at 18 :) , I was in the R.A.F. at his age, over 6' tall & built

Brookfield said:
He's 18, 19 in a couple of months, yes I agree, he looks very mature, & why not, men are mature at 18 :) , I was in the R.A.F. at his age, over 6' tall & built

I'm not pyiscally mature at 18 at all. Im virtually the same age as him and I still look very young and teenagerish.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I'm not pyiscally mature at 18 at all. Im virtually the same age as him and I still look very young and teenagerish.
Yes Chris I saw your pic, but that's alright too :) , it'd be very boring if we all developed at the same rate, like a load of clones, that'd be horrible!

Brookfield said:
Charming, hope he doesn't take offence :(
well it's just my opinion. And yes I've played with a pretty similar mask and to be honest I never want to put one in my head again. Sure it does what it's designed for, but it's just nothing compared to the good ones.

And he shouldn't be offended, I didn't mean to offend him I'm just giving him some advice.

mammikoura said:
well it's just my opinion. And yes I've played with a pretty similar mask and to be honest I never want to put one in my head again. Sure it does what it's designed for, but it's just nothing compared to the good ones.

And he shouldn't be offended, I didn't mean to offend him I'm just giving him some advice.
Oh, r-i-i-g-h-t, oops, ahem, I thought you were joshing him, & that he'd look better with a mask on!

Brookfield said:
Oh, r-i-i-g-h-t, oops, ahem, I thought you were joshing him, & that he'd look better with a mask on!

ohh no no no.
I gues u just didn't notice the paintball mask in the background?

Back
Top Bottom