The Member photos

DJ-CHRIS said:
Their's another 20 or so you can't see in the pic as well, new in boxes.
Er, why?, I can see why you might want to hold onto some old ones, but why more, I've had mine for over two years, is it a presitige thing, don't they all do the same?, if you worked on a firm, using a computer every day, you'd have to prove it was broken before they'd isssue a new one, & a company I know, won't let you bring in your own, they all have to be the same, don't get me wrong, you're enjoying yourself, but think about later, you won't be in a senior position right away, or are going to start up on your own & have what keyboard you want? lol.

Brookfield said:
Er, why?, I can see why you might want to hold onto some old ones, but why more, I've had mine for over two years, is it a presitige thing, don't they all do the same?, if you worked on a firm, using a computer every day, you'd have to prove it was broken before they'd isssue a new one, & a company I know, won't let you bring in your own, they all have to be the same, don't get me wrong, you're enjoying yourself, but think about later, you won't be in a senior position right away, or are going to start up on your own & have what keyboard you want? lol.

Those were the keyboards to replace the broken ones :)

Those were not my keyboards, but simply the school's and I handled computers their.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Those were the keyboards to replace the broken ones :)

Those were not my keyboards, but simply the school's and I handled computers their.
Oh I see Chris, I thought you were at home, but after another look, your room would look a lot better than that, I'm sure!!

pict0022gg3.jpg

natej315 said:
I am 18 years old my friend Ha I think that thats the only pic of me that I liek I look so bad *** jk lol :D
i've had people mistake me for being 21 years old several times.. that all started back when I was 15.. 17 now.

Back
Top Bottom