The Member photos

Slayer said:
In theory, yes. The contents would be removed, but the actual post itself would still be there but with nothing in it, just "last edited by Swift at *whenever*", so you'd know something was up with what he posted. I can't find any post by him in the last 3 or 4 pages, blank or not, at all. Thought you said it was said in a PM anyway?

Shame he had to be banned though, I quite liked him.
Mmmm, yes, now I think about it, it was a PM.

Dev0115 said:
Its coming, I usaully dont post pics on a forum, but I guess Ill mane an exception...Croped the others out..Well, thats me at a party, all dressed up..

Well, like I said, I dont want to keep it up for to long..So I took it down..
sad.gif
Awww.. I missed another picture lol.

Here is a pic of my highschool classroom getting together at a girls house the one next to me :D im gonna miss them since it wont be like it used to be :(
(im the one with the grey T-shirt siting ona chair next to the girl in black hoodie on the left)

FiSiKoS4EvEr.jpg

NeXuS said:
Here is a pic of my highschool classroom getting together at a girls house the one next to me :D im gonna miss them since it wont be like it used to be :(
(im the one with the grey T-shirt siting ona chair next to the girl in black hoodie on the left)
Mmmm, I can see why your'e going to miss this, wow!

Cool, I felt the same way when I graduated middle school, and in 2 years, high school will be even worse to let go :(

Brookfield said:
I made a humorous post about the pic that showed Recon & his girlfriend, & saying "I'm jealous" & it isn't here any more, any ideas? I'm asking becaue Swift made a very offensive remark to me, about my post, bt PM, saying like I was an 80 year old perv, & also calling me a "f*ck" something or another, & I banned him for seven days.

Any info on the missing post would be gratefully received, thank you.

It's okay, their 16 anyways which is a fine age :)

yep.. i love fishing, need something to keep me sane, lol.. its nice to get out and go fishing to get away from everything..

those fishies i caught there were very yummy... :D

Back
Top Bottom