The Member photos

Nice orange fite there! looks tight! Did you enjoy the party?
party5.gif

ahaha thanks, yeah the party was nice..But being it was one of my cousins partys, I was more on the "helping" side, then enjoying, but it was all good

Dev0115 said:
The reflection you did in photoshop doesnt look so great..takes away from the picture if you ask me...Because if you think about it, there really is no shadow in the room and so on..ehh just my 2 cents. :(
Nah actually it is on my site...www.thepaul.net, and it was already like that from the site, and i did not take the time to crop it. no worries.
Brookfield said:
Another one of me, and a friend, don't get jealous!
I'm jealous, I'm jealous!!
haha.
Brookfield said:
That's a little harsh, probably spoilt his big moment, showing off his girl-friend, if it's of interest, I thought the reflection added to the pic, years ago I was on riverbank, saw a perfect shot possible as a swan emerged into the sunlight from under the arch of an old stone bridge, the result was that the reflection of the arch formed a perfect circle, & framed the swan like a glowing halo, it got 2nd prize in a national daily newspaper, I was proud of that!
haha thanks for looking out for me maurice!

I made a humorous post about the pic that showed Recon & his girlfriend, & saying "I'm jealous" & it isn't here any more, any ideas? I'm asking becaue Swift made a very offensive remark to me, about my post, bt PM, saying like I was an 80 year old perv, & also calling me a "f*ck" something or another, & I banned him for seven days.

Any info on the missing post would be gratefully received, thank you.

Brookfield said:
I made a humorous post about the pic that showed Recon & his girlfriend, & saying "I'm jealous" & it isn't here any more, any ideas? I'm asking becaue Swift made a very offensive remark to me, about my post, bt PM, saying like I was an 80 year old perv, & also calling me a "f*ck" something or another, & I banned him for seven days.

Any info on the missing post would be gratefully received, thank you.

Page 141, post # 2114 in the thread.

http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=419139&postcount=2114

In theory, yes. The contents would be removed, but the actual post itself would still be there but with nothing in it, just "last edited by Swift at *whenever*", so you'd know something was up with what he posted. I can't find any post by him in the last 3 or 4 pages, blank or not, at all. Thought you said it was said in a PM anyway?

Shame he had to be banned though, I quite liked him.

Back
Top Bottom