The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

ArrizX, you have the same type of hair as me :p

lhuser said:
This is how I am when I am professional. It fits better.
Wow, smart, I expected to see an older guy, dunno why, 'spect it's it's the way you phrase your posts!
gentleman.gif

Yeah, i think i saw a pic of every mod here.. looks good in a tie !!

~mr mixx~ said:
Yeah, i think i saw a pic of every mod here.. looks good in a tie !!
None of me, don't know how to do it, I can't handle the software,....hey I have one in My Pictures, if I send it to you by email, can you put it with the others for me? that'd be great, you'd have to title it, say you've done it for me as I couldn't do it, something like that.

Brookfield said:
None of me, don't know how to do it, I can't handle the software,....hey I have one in My Pictures, if I send it to you by email, can you put it with the others for me? that'd be great, you'd have to title it, say you've done it for me as I couldn't do it, something like that.

Haha..well come to think of it, i have saw a pic of you cause we used to e-mail eachother remember...lol...anyhoo, yeah i can do that for you if you want just send me the pic...PM me your address again.

Or you could just use marks link to Photobuck...Either way;)

hannah H said:
wow you all look like such good people !
Whoa, you know what you've done now, young lady, ah, shhh, listen...hear that sound, that's all the teen males panting, next, they'll be encouraging you to post your pic here, then the next stage will be all hearts & flowers like this,
rose%20petals.gif
& asking for a date, lol,

Back
Top Bottom