The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Linux Guru said:
lol we do use US Airways, what do you mean by them offering the lowest fares onlineand the ip thing?? Are you mistaking Aeropostal for a mail company instead of a clothing company?
*Chuckle*
2jump.gif
I was having a bit ot fun with you, seeing the wording on your shirt while I was posting, I went on Google entered Aeropostal, & copied their details, on there also was a clothing Company by the same name, :D hey you're good lookin guy, no problem attracting girls, I bet!!

Brookfield said:
*Chuckle*
2jump.gif
I was having a bit ot fun with you, seeing the wording on your shirt while I was posting, I went on Google entered Aeropostal, & copied their details, on there also was a clothing Company by the same name, :D hey you're good lookin guy, no problem attracting girls, I bet!!
ahahhahaah i see now :cool:

LoL Aeropostal has kewl clothes i have some from there its funny that brook thought it was a postal service or something hehehe

NeXuS said:
LoL Aeropostal has kewl clothes i have some from there its funny that brook thought it was a postal service or something hehehe
NO, NO, I said that there was another Aeropostal, nothing to do with the airline service er, you bought clothes there, are you a woman?, 'cos on Google it said something like "fashionable clothes for the modern woman" hehehe to you too :D

Brookfield said:
NO, NO, I said that there was another Aeropostal, nothing to do with the airline service er, you bought clothes there, are you a woman?, 'cos on Google it said something like "fashionable clothes for the modern woman" hehehe to you too :D
They have for both hehe men and women haha :p

Went to field today so I took a quick one with my phone

de8becba.jpg

Sweet! Your phone takes awsome pictures! I can't even plug my phone (which has a camera) into the computer to dl the pics!

I was suprised to...Its a samsung D500

419_full.jpg

Get the images to my PC by using bluetooth

Back
Top Bottom