The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

r_moore04 said:
lol its usin msn 4 2 longs lol, someone wen i was at school, did all there coursework in textspeech, it was for english aswell, how stupid can ya be 2 do that.
Are you agreeing with me, or having a mild flame, :confused: please explain.

noooo lol not agreeing with ya :s just sayin its coz of msn and stuff like that

r_moore04 said:
noooo lol not agreeing with ya :s just sayin its coz of msn and stuff like that
OK, understood, it's just that I wasn't clear what you meant, if you don't mind me saying, you need to post your words more clearly, it's obvious that you are an intelligent person, & I hope you'll continue to enjoy the greatest computer site on the 'net.

r_moore04 said:
yeh it is 2 both questions, iv never been 2 the Isle of Wight, never been that south lol, stoke is like 20 miles from alton towers which is kool, but there isnt much 2 do here, very boring, weather looks gd 4 the weekend tho, 26c here 2moz.

I always used to work with my Dad around Stoke on Trent. Where was your picture taken. Im in Manchester..

ah kool, what part of stoke, my pic was taken in a place called Ronda in Spain

I havent got a clue mate, just at a garage somewhere...

Im going Spain this year! Cant wait, Majorca, 2 weeks, villa, pool, girls, bars, going to be rocking.

That's me, kind of a weird picture, lol kinda looks like i'm a loser or something ahah, (i'm not though :))

mikehat.jpg

Linux Guru said:
That's me, kind of a weird picture, lol kinda looks like i'm a loser or something ahah, (i'm not though :))
Hmmmm, Aeropostal offering the lowest fares online, guess you use US Airways or your family do, abs Airways IP connection: webcacheh08a.cache....etc.

Brookfield said:
Hmmmm, Aeropostal offering the lowest fares online, guess you use US Airways or your family do, abs Airways IP connection: webcacheh08a.cache....etc.
lol we do use US Airways, what do you mean by them offering the lowest fares onlineand the ip thing?? Are you mistaking Aeropostal for a mail company instead of a clothing company?

Back
Top Bottom