The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Brookfield said:
Another member told me it was "f**king", looks like there's another, cruder version, sorry :(

Yeah, it happens. Whoever told you that was either blatently lying or didn't know the real meaning either.

hey, just thought that i would put my pic on, soo here it is:
i should really be doin my coursework, but i cba with it lol

DSC08823123.jpg

r_moore04 said:
hey, just thought that i would put my pic on, soo here it is:
Don't blame you, who wants to stay indoors this glorious weather, it's 28c here today, on the Isle of Wight, ever been here?, I've been to most places in England, but not Stoke, it's about half way between Brum & Manchester, isn't it? famous for it's potteries.

yeh it is 2 both questions, iv never been 2 the Isle of Wight, never been that south lol, stoke is like 20 miles from alton towers which is kool, but there isnt much 2 do here, very boring, weather looks gd 4 the weekend tho, 26c here 2moz.

Brookfield said:
[1]Did you access my link?

[2] Groan, no, no more e grandkids
help.gif
<< yet more from GetSmile, brilliant aren't they? d/loaded them yet?
Yeah, i did. But who said we were walking along the sidewalk of that part of Canada? :p Lol. How many e-grandkids do you have now anyway? Plus, if one or two ride a bicycle you'd probably need a little more room on the sidewalk for them... just in case they slip and fall oer or something.

r_moore04 said:
yeh it is 2 both questions, iv never been 2 the Isle of Wight, never been that south lol, stoke is like 20 miles from alton towers which is kool, but there isnt much 2 do here, very boring, weather looks gd 4 the weekend tho, 26c here 2moz.
I can hardly understand your style of posting, [2 for to, for instance] there was a sort of poll about using textspeech on forums, the concensus went against it by around 8 to 1, but thanks for the info.

lol its usin msn 4 2 longs lol, someone wen i was at school, did all there coursework in textspeech, it was for english aswell, how stupid can ya be 2 do that.

My teacher says "his kids won't be using MSN" because he thinks they'll end up typing in txt like that.... :p

lol everyone well must ppl type in txt form now, msn is quick bad 4 it tho

Back
Top Bottom