The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Brookfield said:
Thanks for your support :) , flattery will get you everywhere,...well, almost! no offence, but I can speak up for myself, as you saw, lol.

I would have simply loved grandchildren, but my late wife was unable to have children, she was quite poorly in that area, I worked it out once, if all had gone well, I was married in 1957, & I could have had greatgrandchildren aged eight now, wow, that is a scary, [but nice] thought!

Arr man, sorry to hear that. You would be an ace grandad..fancy being my Internet Grandad..e-grandad :p

luckyduck said:
ohoh! i vote yes! can i be a e-grandkid too?
Yeah, yeah, join the queue, just don't block the whole width of the sidewalk you lot! :D

so are you going to strap on an apron then and start baking us some cookies or what? :] jk

yay for british grandfathers!!!

Brookfield said:
Don't rofl [roll over f***ing laughing], as you put it J.P., I do take offence, what am I supposed to do, roafd? [roll over and f***ing die] she didn't take offence when she PM'd me after reading it, so watch your mouth.
I didn't mean it in a bad way, I just said that I wouldn't expect a person over like 20 to say that, nothing else meant by it. :p

So I guess I don't get to be a e-grandkid? :( I feel so empty inside... j/k lol :D

Oh, btw, Brookfield, you might need a bigger sidewalk. Especially with your growing amount of egrandchildren :)

Brookfield said:
Don't rofl [roll over f***ing laughing], as you put it J.P., I do take offence, what am I supposed to do, roafd? [roll over and f***ing die] she didn't take offence when she PM'd me after reading it, so watch your mouth.
*Please see post 1994

Uhhh dude.. ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing. You just took that the wrong way... big time.

luckyduck said:
sooo... how does that affect your opinion mike? ;]

i respect your opinion actually and would be honored if you voiced it. i dont know why i but you have earned my respect. dont ever lose it because that's something that cant be regained.

My opinion you ask? well, personally, I think you should get it only if you want it. Somewhere discreet where it would only be visable while in a swim suit would be best IMO. That and not more than two of them.. I don't find them appealing.. but they are pretty cute when kept discreet and small (and of something that actually is cute..)

Kirby is awesome, lol

It just kinda bothers me when I see people with like 4+ tatoos, espescially when they are exposed all the time.

yeah... i agree actually. i think ive decided on a simple star out-line about the size of a dime on the left part of my neck but down closer to my shoulder...if you guys can picture that at all... either there or on my hip line but closer to my pelvic area...

tatoos on women are pretty cool

above the waistline on the lower back is where its at :)

ill be sure to post a pic or 2 when my digi cam decides to work

:( << thats me eating too much cake

:D <<< me when i foun 50 bucks

:confused: :eek: << when some fat chick flashed me

:mad: <<< when someone threw a coke at me

Back
Top Bottom