The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

:eek: OMGZ ITS SETI!!!!!!!!!!

HaHa Seti you are scary, i knew you can be scary on CF and you seriously looks scary..
sww975.gif
lol jokes your cool, thanks for posting a pic seti even if you look scary with that hat and all
sww975.gif

JustinMcG67, *Drools* nioce guitar!! :D ^_^

Nice pics guys..

edit~ justin, can you actually play that guitar? >.<
I seriously wasnt being a smart ass either -.- (yes thats a change)but really can you?
If ya can what do you play? in a band?

OMG! Seti! A coboy hat! He has....a mustache....COOL!

I'd never think I'd see you...exept on your gallery

justin, can you actually play that guitar? >.<
I seriously wasnt being a smart ass either -.- (yes thats a change)but really can you?
If ya can what do you play? in a band?

I can somewhat play. My friend is teaching me how. And no, I don't think I'd be in a band. :) But thanks for asking. :) ;)

Heres a couple pics..

379280840_l.jpg

Thats me Christmas Eve 05 at Dominos.. I'm on the right. We had a couple drinks.

379288041_l.jpg

The same time.. this is the Dominos effect.

584450684_l.gif

The most recent.. ;) Last week. ^

Quote deleted

That might get you banned you noob dont start insulting ppl like that

I don't know what you called me XKGB, but I darn well know it wasn't somethign nice. If you got a problem with me, take it to the PMs. Also, expect to get banned soon anyways. We all know that you're COmputergen, who is Flipper, who is also Flippa. Hmm...I don't think it does good anyways to call you XKGB, let's call you somethign else, how's about, Pam? I think it fits you well.

So Pam, I suggest you lay off, keep your cool, and don't ever disrepsect me again. If so, you may just have a banning coming on. Not that I care, but don't EVER disrepsect me again. Understand Pam? Good. :)

JustinMcG67 said:
I can somewhat play. My friend is teaching me how. And no, I don't think I'd be in a band.But thanks for asking.

You should!
Im going by a saying i heard from...somewhere...lol
But " People who say "yeah when i was younger i played a instrument but gave it up"
They always wish they had'nt and who know what could happen hey? :)

Bahawolf - Cool pictures haha! :)
No one would of thought you'd been drinking! ;)

JustinMcG67 said:
I don't know what you called me XKGB, but I darn well know it wasn't somethign nice. If you got a problem with me, take it to the PMs. Also, expect to get banned soon anyways. We all know that you're COmputergen, who is Flipper, who is also Flippa. Hmm...I don't think it does good anyways to call you XKGB, let's call you somethign else, how's about, Pam? I think it fits you well.

So Pam, I suggest you lay off, keep your cool, and don't ever disrepsect me again. If so, you may just have a banning coming on. Not that I care, but don't EVER disrepsect me again. Understand Pam? Good.

HaHa!
You showed them!
Congrats, first time i laughed today! Thanks :)

/ bad G.G dont feed the trolls :eek: woops anyways....gah

ArrizX_MuziK (yea i spelled/spelt(?) it right)
Madagascar is :cool:
Think its from pre move, who knows..

Back
Top Bottom