The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

i get almost 20mpg (most cars here are the size of a bus and get about 10), its not real good tho. whats ur 206 get? a peugot right? we dont have those here, and i bet u measure it in kilometers per liter? lol idk, the US is stupid for using gallons and inches and stuff.

NemesiS_1122 said:
i get almost 20mpg (most cars here are the size of a bus and get about 10), its not real good tho. whats ur 206 get? a peugot right? we dont have those here, and i bet u measure it in kilometers per liter? lol idk, the US is stupid for using gallons and inches and stuff.

Im not sure what it gets, but its at least an average of about 30ish miles to the gallon, probably alot more, ive done 600 miles since ive got it, and gone through just over one whole tank of diesel, im not sure how much it holds, but being a small car, and a diesel its darn economical! it came with 1/2 tank when i bought it, i put 1/2 tank in then to bring it up to a full tank of diesel, that did me till a couple of weeks ago, and now im on just under 1/2 tank, so just over a tank.

Im happy with my peogoet, gets me from A-B cheaply and economicallly...

nah, in the uk its still MPG, and MPH. its france and places like that who use KPH...

diesel is better:) i wish mine was. those engines last forever too, u drive on the left side of the road tho? i wanna go to the UK:( never been there

what kind of car do u have arrizx? and where do u live?

yep, we drive on the left... it would be weird driving on the right hand side of the road!!

diesel is definatley better, much more economical... my engine has only got 10,600 miles on it too, so its still a young engine... the cars only 2 years old...

its weird driving on the left! its weird sitting on the right too!!!

can u take a picture of where u live? the only pics i see of the UK are like old brick buildings, really narrow streets, and big ben lol

are there neighborhoods with regular houses? i'll get a picture of my neighborhood

thaxted04big.jpg

thats a view up the high street of my village...

Humm, it worked for me, ill try again with a different pic...

pt401.jpg

its a painting yeah, but shows the high main features, the guild hall and the church... theres also the windmill...

that one worked :) i typed Thaxted, UK on google images, its nice lookin.

i dont have any of where i live, i'll do it tomorrow when its daytime (o yea, its going to be 2006 in a few hours:)

my english bulldog
Picture054ms.jpg

RANDOM! lol. i was bored.

NemesiS_1122 said:
my photobucket is retarded. the pic is gone

but why are u wearing armor jac? lol

A costume party thingy.... long story... lol...

Back
Top Bottom