Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-26-2005, 06:29 PM   #1051
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha

no offense to you maurice and mebbie this is a miss interpretation on my part but when ppl say that she doesn't look that bad it is a compliment b/c shes allways saying that shes sooo ugly...but in reality shes not...srry if ive just made things worse...but thats just how i see things

Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 06:32 PM   #1052
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to jac006
Default Re: The all new Member photos...

THis is turning out to be that one incident with gian and nofx.

Old 08-27-2005, 04:08 AM   #1053
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalgatha
no offense to you maurice and mebbie this is a misinterpretation on my part but when ppl say that she doesn't look that bad, it is a compliment b/c shes allways saying that shes sooo ugly...but in reality she's not...sorry if I've just made things worse...but that's just how I see things

An interesting view, Kal, & no, you haven't made things worse, you could be right, as a lot older guy, my view is sometimes out of phase with the younger set, so if you think that she u/stands what you say, fine, it's just that her last post to you guys did give the impression that she wasn't entirely happy with some of the members comments, but then she isvery shy, & admits, in as many words, that she is not mature for her age.
So, OK, I'll leave it in your wise, [& polite, as usual,] hands, as long as the other guys, stop drooling & making stupid remarks, can I suggest that you quote me, & put my views & your added comments to the guys?

Maurice
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 04:27 AM   #1054
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to BobTheLOL

Wow nice pics..
BobTheLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 05:38 AM   #1055
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac006
THis is turning out to be that one incident with gian and nofx.
that was classic... havnt seen nofx around for a while, is he banned?

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 12:11 PM   #1056
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice

An interesting view, Kal, & no, you haven't made things worse, you could be right, as a lot older guy, my view is sometimes out of phase with the younger set, so if you think that she u/stands what you say, fine, it's just that her last post to you guys did give the impression that she wasn't entirely happy with some of the members comments, but then she isvery shy, & admits, in as many words, that she is not mature for her age.
So, OK, I'll leave it in your wise, [& polite, as usual,] hands, as long as the other guys, stop drooling & making stupid remarks, can I suggest that you quote me, & put my views & your added comments to the guys?

Maurice
i just try to make the best of things! and i think that the comments on GG are about, if not allready, over. but i could be just as wrong as you are about what the guys ment when saying that, and i don't know how GG interprets it either. thats just how i see it. and how i ment my post. and thanx for the comments maurice!
Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 02:08 PM   #1057
Golden Master

Can I have a vote, guys & gal, do you want to carry on with this thread, 28 pages & growing, or should I close it?
I don't want to be a spoilsport, but two or three times it's lost the plot, taking longer each time to get back on track.
It started out great, & eventually amazing photos appeared, which I enjoyed, after all we don't get many chances to see what other members look like, but isn't there a gallery where these can be displayed, & how many pics, around six or eight iin twentyeight pages?.
How about if there was an upper limit of, say, thirty pages, I know that's only two more, but I guess that they will be mostly text now, so how about that?, I expect that David will have his say, as of course he should, but it's you that should finally decide, I'll go with the flow, I personally like the thirty page limit idea, I think it more fair than just closing it down because of the thread size, I'll leave it up to you then, I'll look in later to see what is being decided, in the meantime, not responding to notices to visit, say for a day or two, for those who celebrate a bank holiday weekend, like me, enjoy it, & I'll see you later.

Maurice
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 02:33 PM   #1058
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer

Don't close it, just say if you have a pictureless post your BANNED.

Nah, but I'll be taking lots of pictures here and there, and this is where I post them
MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 03:52 PM   #1059
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 04:20 PM   #1060
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Techy Geek

haha, you look completely different to you are in most pictures that I've seen, Mark. I'll post some pictures of me on holiday as soon as I get them. There are some excellent pictures of me in my sombrero (I couldnt resist, it was only $9, an absolute steal)

Possibly a Mac Convert
Techy Geek is offline   Reply With Quote