The Member photos

no offense to you maurice and mebbie this is a miss interpretation on my part but when ppl say that she doesn't look that bad it is a compliment b/c shes allways saying that shes sooo ugly...but in reality shes not...srry if ive just made things worse...but thats just how i see things

Re: The all new Member photos...

THis is turning out to be that one incident with gian and nofx.

Kalgatha said:
no offense to you maurice and mebbie this is a misinterpretation on my part but when ppl say that she doesn't look that bad, it is a compliment b/c shes allways saying that shes sooo ugly...but in reality she's not...sorry if I've just made things worse...but that's just how I see things

An interesting view, Kal, & no, you haven't made things worse, you could be right, as a lot older guy, my view is sometimes out of phase with the younger set, so if you think that she u/stands what you say, fine, it's just that her last post to you guys did give the impression that she wasn't entirely happy with some of the members comments, but then she isvery shy, & admits, in as many words, that she is not mature for her age.
So, OK, I'll leave it in your wise, [& polite, as usual,] hands, as long as the other guys, stop drooling & making stupid remarks, can I suggest that you quote me, & put my views & your added comments to the guys?

Maurice
claps.gif

Maurice said:

An interesting view, Kal, & no, you haven't made things worse, you could be right, as a lot older guy, my view is sometimes out of phase with the younger set, so if you think that she u/stands what you say, fine, it's just that her last post to you guys did give the impression that she wasn't entirely happy with some of the members comments, but then she isvery shy, & admits, in as many words, that she is not mature for her age.
So, OK, I'll leave it in your wise, [& polite, as usual,] hands, as long as the other guys, stop drooling & making stupid remarks, can I suggest that you quote me, & put my views & your added comments to the guys?

Maurice
claps.gif

i just try to make the best of things! and i think that the comments on GG are about, if not allready, over. but i could be just as wrong as you are about what the guys ment when saying that, and i don't know how GG interprets it either. thats just how i see it. and how i ment my post. and thanx for the comments maurice!

Can I have a vote, guys & gal, do you want to carry on with this thread, 28 pages & growing, or should I close it?
I don't want to be a spoilsport, but two or three times it's lost the plot, taking longer each time to get back on track.
It started out great, & eventually amazing photos appeared, which I enjoyed, after all we don't get many chances to see what other members look like, but isn't there a gallery where these can be displayed, & how many pics, around six or eight iin twentyeight pages?.
How about if there was an upper limit of, say, thirty pages, I know that's only two more, but I guess that they will be mostly text now, so how about that?, I expect that David will have his say, as of course he should, but it's you that should finally decide, I'll go with the flow, I personally like the thirty page limit idea, I think it more fair than just closing it down because of the thread size, I'll leave it up to you then, I'll look in later to see what is being decided, in the meantime, not responding to notices to visit, say for a day or two, for those who celebrate a bank holiday weekend, like me, enjoy it, & I'll see you later.

Maurice

Don't close it, just say if you have a pictureless post your BANNED.

Nah, but I'll be taking lots of pictures here and there, and this is where I post them:)

haha, you look completely different to you are in most pictures that I've seen, Mark. I'll post some pictures of me on holiday as soon as I get them. There are some excellent pictures of me in my sombrero (I couldnt resist, it was only $9, an absolute steal) :)

Back
Top Bottom