The Member photos

thanks. LOL i should tell you, that one of my best friends also drives a jeep (wrangler). His Girlfriend told him that she hates jeeps, and should get a vehicle like mine. I dang near died i laughed so hard when i heard this.

Love the liberty! almost got one! but they didnt have 3rd rows :( so went with the Explorer :eek:

+1 for that. I've driven most of teh SUV's currently on the market, and the Liberty easily out-did them all, in feel, and comfort. Like they say, its a Jeep thing.

me6yj.jpg

Me

cheerpicofmemedium9bc.jpg

me a couple years ago

~Natsumi Lam~

Go support the car thread!

Four years old? Wow its been maintained nice. Make sure to keep her waxed...

Edit-
How old are you anyways? Just wondering.

Yeah, i'll put it in the car thread if you guys don't mind me having 2 posts of the same thing.

Yeah, i'm kinda supprised its as well maintained as it is. The person who owned it before me (i got it used) used it for off-roading. Really the only signs of this is the few scratches left on it. Have you heard of the car wax Zeno?? Thats what it looks like about six months after application, still as shiney as day 1.

as for my age, i'm turring 17 in 22 days (May 10th just incase i counted wrong...)

yep, im new here. Seems like no one at my university like computers. I was a CS major, now i had to change because of local/// so i am stuck with tech-challanged people at school .

~Natsumi Lam~

Back
Top Bottom