Meet Milo

rofl at one of the comments

ardin543210
"Lol!
Hey Milo ? Does this look good? Fap Fap Fap Fap .
*Cannot compute* Red Ring Of Death "

Uh Oh! Time to incorporate the three laws of Robotics!
LOL You know I actually thought of that movie when I started thinking of the computers learning. Next we will have them walking around haha.. Then again.. We still have them falling down the stairs..

LOL You know I actually thought of that movie when I started thinking of the computers learning. Next we will have them walking around haha.. Then again.. We still have them falling down the stairs..

Isaac Asimov is one of my favorate Sci Fi authors, a scientist and writer. He probably would have loved to "meet" Milo.

For those of you not in the know of what the 3 laws are:

1> A robot shall not harm a human nor through inaction allow a human to come to harm.
2> A robot shall obey all orders given to it as long as those orders do not conflict with the first law.
3> A robot shall protect its own existence as long as doing so does not conflict with the first or second law.

Yeah I have a personally autographed copy of The Rest of the Robots.

Remember Jarvis in the Iron man movie? I see a use such as that maybe.

It's cool to see how technology is now with Milo, but who would actually be friends with Milo? especially when you have real friends?
Sure, its cool to talk to him and interact, but shouldnt there be an limit of what he can do? From what I remember, these types of things can only do what the programmers did.

It's cool to see how technology is now with Milo, but who would actually be friends with Milo? especially when you have real friends?
Sure, its cool to talk to him and interact, but shouldnt there be an limit of what he can do? From what I remember, these types of things can only do what the programmers did.

Unless he is able to learn. I mean technically he will have to be programed to learn certain things.. Like how he can see the difference between red and blue. But what if he can be programed to program?

Back
Top Bottom