Me and my girlfriend just broke up! :D

No one else could have said it better...

pwnd.png

...and im sorry to hear that.

Hahaha! Great joke. lol.
And don't worry about, I'm kinda happy about it. For my ex-girlfriend and for myself.

I doubt it will get to me. We are still going to talk on a regular basis as just best friends. We were best friends before we were dating, while we were dating, and now that we've split up.

And it was easy enough. We just decided that it would be easier for both of us to break up now. She has been stressed and having family issues and we decided we might be able to preserve our friendship for a possible future relationship. Besides, we still love each other.

If its that easy you didnt have a real relationship.

My break up with my ex was just the same, i felt better we were just friends, she was a bit gutted though. Who broke up with who?

Well, well done on preserving the friendship anyway. I guess, sometimes it is best. When it comes to opposite sex friends, theres a very fine line between stuff anyway sometimes.

If its that easy you didnt have a real relationship.

That is not necessarily true at all. He said they were best friends before during and after the relationship. So he obviously knew her for a while but sometimes things just don't work out. It may be better for him now anyways cuz friends with benefits are always better than Girlfriends...:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom