Me and my girlfriend just broke up! :D

Half Evil

Golden Master
That is not necessarily true at all. He said they were best friends before during and after the relationship. So he obviously knew her for a while but sometimes things just don't work out. It may be better for him now anyways cuz friends with benefits are always better than Girlfriends...:D:D:D

No entirely true.

Unless break ups happen difference in difference parts of the world. If they were serious about each other there would be a period of hate. He is only 17 though I dont expect him to really know what serious is/isnt yet. Even same with you, I know plenty of guys older then me that know nothing about seriousness either lol.

My last two relationships were over a year, and each time we tried to break up on good terms but it never works because after a serious break up you see the other person and want them but cant have them or you miss them or whatever the reason so you hate them for it.

Well as the title says we just did break up. I'm actually happy about it.

Just give it a few days. It will get to you. I broke up with mine in January and for the first week, it was great... But then something happened.. And to this day, I still not over her.

I doubt it will get to me. We are still going to talk on a regular basis as just best friends. We were best friends before we were dating, while we were dating, and now that we've split up.

And it was easy enough. We just decided that it would be easier for both of us to break up now. She has been stressed and having family issues and we decided we might be able to preserve our friendship for a possible future relationship. Besides, we still love each other.

No one else could have said it better...

pwnd.png

...and im sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom