McDonalds Monopoly

This is of course just my theory but, I have played this monopoly game with Mcdonalds a couple of times over the years.

My theory:
They release millions of tickets most of which need all "THREE" pieces.
They make millions of the same two pieces.
Then they make MAYBE a couple hundred of the other third piece.

I came up with this theory mainly because.
upon playing this game, how many times have you came "really close" to winning because you have two of the pieces.

Creating this "oh my gosh!" forcing people to feel an excitement when they eat at Mcdonalds.
Which adds a positive impact towards Mcdonalds in our brains.

Also.
Some people actually will buy meals purposely at Mcdonalds for these tickets thus, earning more money.

I do not eat Mcdonalds very often but I did eat there a week ago.
I came very "close" to winning on just my meal.
Had two of three different colors. Proving once again my theory..

This is of course just my theory but, I have played this monopoly game with Mcdonalds a couple of times over the years.

My theory:

upon playing this game, how many times have you came "really close" to winning because you have two of the pieces.

Creating this "oh my gosh!" forcing people to feel an excitement when they eat at Mcdonalds.

Also.
Some people actually will buy meals purposely at Mcdonalds for these tickets thus, earning more money.

Hey, thanks for taking the time to put it into words, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows how the game works. We just play it anyways, kind of like the lottery.

My theory:

Also.

Uhh, no offense but DUH! :rolleyes:

http://www.wisebread.com/cracking-the-infamous-mcdonalds-monopoly-game

I went to McD's for breakfast and just looked at the pieces after having read this. I don't play, but I just wanted to see if I would actually get a rare piece. I'm pretty sure one of the pieces I threw away was Short Line... I didn't think it was the right railroad at the time. Of course I'd still need the rest of them to actually win. I got 2 pieces in my car I need to check on. Probably not, but worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom