Maurice said he liked a good joke, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Why is it that people can't stand to not have the last word? I just said I wasn't going to bother with you lol

And FYI, the fact your outside and still need to stay online is a bit sad. Get off the damn laptop and go do something constructive

Now I've got to go, seriously, My friends just drove up in the drive way. We're going to go shoot some stick lol Later

joxley1990 said:
My rep seems to of shot up lately, it's working well (the new system that is) I have 60 positive rep points, and im 7th out of 14000 in the ranks..woo!

I find it a little harsh/awkward/stupid, that the mods have lower rankings, they deserve higher ones.
As you can see, I have the top rep rating as you do, congratulations on yours :D , I too find it awkward, but I'm sure that the mod's with a lower one, either understand, or don't care, there are some who don't like the new system.

7th out of 14000
Pardon?

yep, dont care... get shite loads of neg rep for nothing, couldnt care really.

and hes talking about the position of his rep in relation to the other members.....

I'm very lucky then, I have 44 points; two red, two blue, the rest green, & all of them have comments, all they have to do is to state the reason in the drop-down box. that shouldn't hurt 'em!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom