Maurice said he liked a good joke, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Aright, I saw a post saying that you like a good joke.

Brookfield said:
in spite of what you say, Dev, I have a very good sense of humour, I'm not some shrivelled old guy, sitting here, tut-tutting at "the youth of today", I enjoy a laugh as much as young people, it just does nothing for me.

This should make you laugh, no matter who you are, lets see. Mind you, and anyone that reads it, its a bit racest..

A zebra one day was wondering what type he was: A white zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes.

Well one day he askes his friend if he is a white zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes. His friend replied, well gee, I dont know. Ask God, go home and pray tonight, he knows all.

So that night, the zebra goes home, and asks god. "God am I a white zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes?" God replies " You are what you are".

Well, the zebra was confused, so he goes and tell his friend. His friend says he is obviously a white zebra with black stripes. Still confused, the zebra askes how he knew. The friend replies "If you were a black zebra with white stripes, God would have said you iz what you iz."

Re: Maurice

ArrizX said:
Aright, I saw a post saying that you like a good joke.

This should make you laugh, no matter who you are, lets see. Mind you, and anyone that reads it, its a bit racest..

A zebra one day was wondering what type he was: A white zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes.

Well one day he askes his friend if he is a white zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes. His friend replied, well gee, I dont know. Ask God, go home and pray tonight, he knows all.

So that night, the zebra goes home, and asks god. "God am I a white zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes?" God replies " You are what you are".

Well, the zebra was confused, so he goes and tell his friend. His friend says he is obviously a white zebra with black stripes. Still confused, the zebra askes how he knew. The friend replies "If you were a black zebra with white stripes, God would have said you iz what you iz."
Now, that's good, a little racist as you say, but what the heck!!, think I'll forward it to a friend.

Re: Maurice

ROFLMFAO! Haha, it pulls out the race card, but man...that's good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom