A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have reacted the same way. When the site was first created, I was told about it, looked once and never looked at it again.

Some people may have had good intentions, but in no way was any of the behavior demonstrated helpful at all to the forum. How the hell does spamming, DOS attacks and prank phone calls make CF better?

Personally, all that conspiracy members did was just because they wanted to have a bunch of stuff added, but you know what? They are all children still. They can't cope how tough life is, and you know what? This is a message to you all:

If you don't like it, LIVE WITH IT! This is going insane...a bunch of kids annoying a forum admin, and actually having all these issues. That is a huge disappointement. I'm very disappointed in you all. Back in the time, that type of garbage wold of never occured at all, but it looks like when CF changes, all the harsh attitudes and stuff tends to come in, and will never be deal. Basically, I thought it was going to be a purely professional forum, but it looks like constnat bashing, with few pauses. You guys really disgust me in all ways.

You help, but still complain. Does it really matter to have a bigger avatar? Is it too hard to resize it? Is it too hard to have standard sigs? Is it too hard not to have our images in signatures? Is it too hard to have a professional loking forum? What have I posted in that forum? Nothing else but a template rework, so that the forum will be looking more tight, without having a long bar for pages.

You guys really pissed me off today. It's digusting me that so much betrayal can happen in a net life...and the worst part, it's not even real life. This is really pathetic. All that's happening is pure bull. You can't take a forum that looks more standard than others. What's wrong with you all? You don't accept borigness in life? What's going to happen when you'll live in a house and have your responsibilities? You can't go out and party like whenever you want.

Grow up, seriously, and don't bother with those addons. They will not be added and I'm against your wants, to the very last character :mad:

Now what's going to happen? A conspiracy against me? For what? Because I have said the truth?

That was put absolutely brilliantly

Why did I mention all I had to say up above? It's going to a fact that people can't understand that nothing in life will be to their likings. That's why we have our little place for living, where you control and put it to your likings. Outside, live with the way things function. You don't own this forum, and even if some were to be suggestion, if the answer was NO, then it's NO. Not maybe or keep bothering me. You guys really put me into an extreme state of anger. It looks like even the internet suffers from people like this, but it's just plain sad.

Why the hell do people can't put in their heads that when a NO is said, it is NO? What's the point of doing all this? TO act like a rebel? If you were to do this in real life, it would have been more nastier, people's lifes are taken against conspiractions. This one involves betrayal, child maturity, and an extreme ammount of wanting this and that or else there's a war. Well guess what, it's never going to happen.

Now, if you can get over your child moves and realize that this is not going to be happening, because it's purpose was to be professional, then come back. If you can't get over it, leave. I am dead serious. If you leave because of stuff not happening, that's your problem, but I personally hope you'll realize soon.

I'm not the type of guy who's going to say no. Of course, it'll suck because I had some good times, but I personally won't be against.

precisely what i want to say, but i was too lazy to type it out :p

Why did I mention all I had to say up above? It's going to a fact that people can't understand that nothing in life will be to their likings. That's why we have our little place for living, where you control and put it to your likings. Outside, live with the way things function. You don't own this forum, and even if some were to be suggestion, if the answer was NO, then it's NO. Not maybe or keep bothering me. You guys really put me into an extreme state of anger. It looks like even the internet suffers from people like this, but it's just plain sad.

Why the hell do people can't put in their heads that when a NO is said, it is NO? What's the point of doing all this? TO act like a rebel? If you were to do this in real life, it would have been more nastier, people's lifes are taken against conspiractions. This one involves betrayal, child maturity, and an extreme ammount of wanting this and that or else there's a war. Well guess what, it's never going to happen.

Now, if you can get over your child moves and realize that this is not going to be happening, because it's purpose was to be professional, then come back. If you can't get over it, leave. I am dead serious. If you leave because of stuff not happening, that's your problem, but I personally hope you'll realize soon.

I'm not the type of guy who's going to say no. Of course, it'll suck because I had some good times, but I personally won't be against.

Ending this thread with that quote. This thread started great, but things got out of hand. David got out his peace, in a well-worded post. I don't know how some people ended up taking crap for this, but it ends now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom